影视剧中的生活口语 第129期:迷路问路
日期:2016-07-27 10:54

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Shrek 3,《怪物史莱克3》


A: We need directions to Far Far Away.
甲:我们想知道该怎么去"遥远王国"。
B: We? Who said I was going with you?
乙:我们?谁说我要跟你们一起去了?
A: I did. People are counting on you, so don't try to weasel out of it.
甲:我说了:臣民还指望着你呢,所以别想逃避责任。
B: If the job's so great, you do it.
乙:如果这事这么好干,你去做呀。
A: Understand this, kid. No more Mr. Nice Guy from here on out.
甲:你得明白,孩子。从现在开始,没有好好先生了。
B: That was your Mr. Nice Guy?
乙:那就是你所谓的好好先生?

bizhi-0621-11368.jpg


A: Yeah, and I'm going to miss him.
甲:是呀,而且我会很想他的。
B: Why don't you go terrorize a village and leave me alone!
乙:你干吗不去吓吓村民,放过我吧!
A: Was that a crack about ogres? You get your royal highness to Far Far Away... before I kick it there! Now, which way am I kicking?
甲:你在取笑妖怪吗?在我没发飙之前……給我去当好遥远王国的国王!现在,我到底应该往哪边走?
C: I could tell you, but since you're in the midst of a self-destructive rage spiral, it would be karmically irresponsible.
丙:我可以告诉你,不过由于你现在正处于自我毁灭的愤怒旋涡之中,告诉你会是很不负责任的行为。
A: Self-destructive? Are you going to help us or not?
甲:自我奴灭?你到底要不要帮我们?
C: Most definitely, but only after you take the journey to your soul!
丙:肯定帮,不过得等你经历了心灵之旅之后!
A: I don't think so.
甲:我可不觉得。
C: It's either that or primal scream therapy.
丙:要不就心灵之旅,要么就是刚才那种尖叫治疗法。
A: All right. Journey to the soul.?
甲:好了。心灵之旅啦。

生活口语

A: Excuse me. I have trouble finding the right direction. Can you help me?
A: 打扰一下。我找不到正确的方向。你能帮我吗?
B: Sure. Where do you need to go?
B: 当然可以。你要去哪里?
A: I have trouble finding the right direction. Am I going north?
A: 我找不到正确的方向了。我是在往北走吗?
B: No. This way is south. You took the wrong direction.
B:不是。这条路是向南的。你走错方向了。

重点讲解:

I can't find the right direction.
I have trouble finding the right direction.
将"我找不到正确的方向"这句话直译为I can't find the right direction.是没有语法错误的,不过如果将can't替代为短语have trouble doing sth.,则更能体现 出"有困难;需要他人帮助"的语境。

分享到