影视剧中的生活口语 第42期:痊愈
日期:2015-07-15 16:22

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

The Vampire Diaries,《吸血鬼日记》


A:You all right, man?

甲:你还好吧,老兄?

B:Why did I just do that?

乙:我刚才为什么那样做?

A:You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

甲:你只是在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点。

B:What are you doing here?

乙:你怎么会在这儿?



A:They discharged me. All better.

甲:他们让我出院了,我全好了。

B:Uh, how do you feel? Are…

乙:呃,你觉得怎么样?你…

A:Heh. You know, I feel pretty good.

甲:嘿,你知道吗,我感觉很棒。

B:Yeah? Because earlier, you were a little...

乙:是吗?可是早上的时候,你有点儿…

A:I’m all better. All better. Heh heh.

甲:我全好了。没事了,呵呵。

B:OK. Um...Wanna give it a shot?

乙:好吧,呃…想试一下么?

A:Yeah. Heh.

甲:当然,呵呵。

B:Whoa. Uh, hey, nice shot, killer.

乙:哇哦,嘿,不错,真厉害。

A:Uh, they must have already been broken. Oh, no.

甲:肯定是之前已经被人弄碎了。哦,不行。

B:What’s wrong?

乙:怎么了?

A:Uh...I gotta go.

甲:呃…我得走了。

生活口语

How is your mother doing? Is she getting better?

你妈妈怎么样?病情有好转吗?

Yeah. Thanks to doctor’s help.My mother is as good as new.

嗯,多亏医生的帮助,我妈妈恢复得像原来一样。

重点讲解:

My mother recovered well.

My mother is as good as new.

用My mother recovered well.表达我妈妈恢复得像原来一样。语法上没错,但是这个表达似乎显得很平淡,口语在表达“恢复得像原来一样”常用习语as good as new,字面意思是跟新的一样,引申为状况良好。

分享到