影视剧中的生活口语 第35期:关注健康
日期:2015-06-29 15:36

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

The Big Bang Theory《生活大爆炸》


A:Excuse me, my friend is having an allergic reaction to peanuts.

甲:打扰一下,我朋友花生过敏了。

B:No, he's not.

乙:不,他没过敏啊。

A:Yes' He is.

甲:他是过敏了。

B:Look, sir, we are very busy here, and I am just...Holy crap!

乙:听着,先生,我们真的很忙,而且我只是…哎呀!

A:Please help me!

甲:请救救我!



B:Code four! I need a gurney! Right away! Right away!

乙:急救!我要担架!马上!马上!

A:Thank you.

甲:谢谢你。

B:Say what you will about the healthcare system in this country, but when they're afraid of lawsuits, they sure test everything.

乙:不管你怎么说这个国家的医疗体系,但当他们害怕惹官司时,他们什么检测都要做。

A:I really don't think the colonoscopy was necessary.

甲:我真不明白结肠镜检查有什么必要。

B:You know, before you got all swollen up, I actually thought you were trying to keep me out of the apartment, so you could throw me a surprise party.

乙:你知道么,在你肿起来之前,我真以为你要把我骗出公寓,为了给我办个惊喜生日派对呢。

生活口语

What's troubling you?

你哪里不舒服?

I have a stomachache. I think I might get food poisoning.

我胃疼。我想我可能食物中毒了。

重点讲解:

What's the matter with you?

What's troubling you?

去医院看病,医生都会问“你哪里不舒服?”一般不用What's the matter with you?因为它更常用于表示“你怎么了?出什么事了?”老外常会说:What's troubling you? trouble作动词,表示“使烦恼;折磨”。

分享到