影视剧中的生活口语 第57期:野餐
日期:2015-08-27 18:37

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Gossip Girl,《绯闻女孩》


A:Oh, my lit paper. No, no, no, no, no. Oh! no, no, no, no, no, no. Oh, my gosh.

甲:哦,我的笔记,不,不,不,不,不。噢!不,不,不,不,不,不。噢,老天。

B:Here you go.

乙:给你。

A:I love you. Thank you.

甲:你真好,谢谢。



B:No problem. All right, take care.

乙:没关系,小心点。

A:That was a close call.

甲:差点就丢了。

B:I'm sorry. That would've completely ruined our picnic.

乙:对不起,差点就破坏了我们野餐的气氛。

A:Yeah.

甲:对啊。

B:Okay, what, um, what was it you were saying?

乙:好了,嗯,你刚才想说什么?

A:Oh, just... I think I should proofread this for you. Can I?

甲:噢,只是…我想我该帮你校对一下,可以吗?

B:Sure, yeah, but can we eat first? Because I'm starving.

乙:当然,可以啊,但我们可以先吃东西吗?我饿死了。

A:Yeah. Let's eat.

甲:好的,吃东西。

生活口语

Hi, Mum. Is everything all set for the picnic?

妈妈,野餐的东西都准备好了吗?

Yes, come here and put these baskets in the car.

是的,过来把这些篮子拿到车上去。

重点讲解:

Is everything ready for the picnic?

Is everything all set for the picnic?

天气很好,与三五好友外出郊游、野餐,很惬意。问朋友“野餐的东西都准备好了吗?”可以说Is everything ready for the picnic? be ready for就是“准备好了”的意思,但是老外在这种情况下更常说:Is everything all set for the picnic? all set for的意思就是“准备就绪”。

分享到