影视剧中的生活口语 第82期:购物清单
日期:2015-11-18 17:38

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

The Pursuit of Happiness,《当幸福来敲门》


A:Time to get up, man.

甲:该起床了。

B:All right, dad.

乙:好的,老爸。

A:Come on.

甲:快点。

B:Should be here soon. I think I should make a list.

乙:马上来了。我想我该列个表。



A:What do mean? For your birthday gifts?

甲:干吗?想要的生日礼物?

B:Yeah.

乙:对呀。

A:You know you're only getting a couple of things, right?

甲:你知道只能要几个礼物,对吧?

B:Yeah, I know. Just to look at and study so I can choose better.

乙:是的,我知道啊,我只想列出来看看,研究一下,这样才更好选了。

A:Okay, well, that's smart. Yeah, make a list. Can you spell everything you're thinking of?

甲:哦,很聪明,那就列吧,想要的礼物你都会拼写吗?

B:I think so.

乙:应该可以。

A:All right. That's good. How are you doing in here, man?

甲:嗯,很好。小伙子,你还好吧?

B:Okay. Can we go to the park today, after?

乙:还好。我们今天能去公园吗?在上完幼儿园之后。

A:No, I gotta go to Oakland. Well, maybe, we'll see. Give me a kiss. I'll talk to you later. Excuse me. Oh, excuse me…when is somebody gonna clean this off? And the Y? The Y, we talked about this. It's an I in “happiness”. There's no Y in “happiness”. It's an I. I'm Chris Gardner. I met my father for the first time when I was 28 years old. And I made up my mind as a young kid...that when I had children…my children were gonna know who their father was.

甲:不行,我还得去奥克兰。或许,再说吧。亲亲。晚点再说。借过。哦,打扰一下…什么时候能找人将它清洗一下吗?而这“辛”字?这个“辛”字,我们提过的。幸福的“幸”有土字头,不是辛苦的“辛”。我叫克里斯加德纳,我第一次见到我父亲的时候已经二十八岁了。我儿时就决定,将来我有了孩子,我的孩子一定得知道他们的父亲是谁。

生活口语

What's taking you so long, Jimmy? We must go now.

吉米,你磨磨蹭蹭地在做什么?我们必须出发了。

Just a moment. I'm making a shopping list.

稍等一会儿。我在列一份购物清单。

重点讲解:

I'm writing down what we need to get.

I'm making a shopping list.

用write down what we need to get来表示“列购物清单”从意思和语法上来看都没有错,但给人一种很生硬的感觉。在地道口语中,老外会常用到make这个词,所以“列购物清单”就可以表示为make a shopping list。

分享到