影视剧中的生活口语 第40期:健身
日期:2015-07-08 14:51

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Gossip Girl,《绯闻女孩》


A:You can't use the one you already have on file?

甲:你不能用档案里已经有了的那张吗?

B:Wait. Let me at least fix my makeup.

乙:等等。至少让我补下妆。

A:Are you ready to do the workout? Beginner's workout. Stand with your feet a little more...

甲:你准备好健身了吗?初学者的健身。把你的脚再…



B:Jail? You're in jail?

乙:监狱?你在监狱里?

A:I know, mom. I'm...I'm sorry.

甲:我知道,妈妈,我…我很抱歉。

B:You know, if I was a better mother, I'd leave you in there, teach you a lesson. You ran away. You just abandoned me at the side of the road.

乙:你知道么,如果我是个好点的母亲,我会把你留在那让你吸取教训。你自己跑了。你把我扔在了路旁。

A:You know they only give you one phone call, right?

甲:你知道他们只让打一个电话,对吧?

B:Oh, Lily, the hopes and dreams I have for you-An Ivy League education, life on the upper east side, married to the richest man in Manhattan...

乙:喊,莉莉,我对你抱有的期望-常青藤学校,上东区的生活,嫁给曼哈顿最有钱的人…

生活口语

Have you been working out lately? You look good.

你最近健身了吗?你看上去真棒。

I usually work out after work.

我下班以后通常去做运动。

重点讲解:

I usually go to the gym after work.

I usually work out after work.

健身可是个保持健康的好习惯I usually go to the gym after work.表达“我下班以后通常去做运动。”语法上没错,go to gym就是“去健身房”,但是口语 中老外常用work out表示“健身”,所以这句话可以简单地说成:I usually work out after work.

分享到