影视剧中的生活口语 第108期:购买机票
日期:2016-05-12 17:36

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Friends,《老友记》


A:Next?

甲:下一位。

B:They're kissing, let's just go around them.

乙:他们在接吻,咱们先过去吧。

A:Oh honey, leave them alone, they're in love.

甲:哦,亲爱的,别管他们了,他们在热恋中。

B:I'm in love too! But in an orderly fashion.

乙:我也在恋爱中啊!不过爱得并然有序。

A:Next?

甲:下一位?



B:Hi! Can you do that and walk? Because she said, “Next.”

乙:嗨!你们能边走边接吻吗?因为她说下一位。

A:Sorry. We didn't hear you, we're on our honeymoon.

甲:对不起。我们没有听到,我们要去蜜月旅行。

B:Oh, let me see what I can do. There are some first class seats available.

乙:哦,让我看看我能做些什么。头等舱还有位置。

A:Did you hear that? They bumped them up to first class because they are on their honeymoon! Come on! Let's act like we're on our honeymoon.

甲:你听到了吗?她让他们坐头等舱,因为他们正在度蜜月!来吧!我们假装也要去度蜜月吧。

B:We are on our honeymoon.

乙:我们的确是要去度蜜月。

A:Grab my ass!

甲:快摸我屁股。

B:Next?

乙:下一位?

A:Hi,sorry. I almost didn't hear you, because y'know I,m just so in love with my new husband. We're on our honeymoon.

甲:嗨,抱歉。我差点儿没听见,你知道因为我深爱我的新丈夫。我们要去度蜜月。

B:Congratulations.

乙:恭喜。

A:Thanks.

甲:谢谢。

B:Okay, Mr. Bing you'll be in 25J and Mrs. Bing you'll be in 25K. Monica: Oh no, you see we're on our honeymoon. So umm, can you do your little thing and bump us up to first class?

乙:先生,你坐在25J,女士你将坐25K。呃,不,你知道,我们要去度蜜月。所以,嗯,你能让我们升级到头等舱吗?

A:I'm sorry, all our first class seats are taken. That couple got the last two.

甲:对不起,头等舱客满了。刚刚那对夫妇拿走了最后两个位置。

B:You see, if we'd gone around them like I said, we-She would've given us those tickets. Damnit!

乙:你看,如果听我的,插他们的队,我们—她会给我们头等舱的。该死!

生活口语

Hello, I'd like to book a ticket to Tokyo tomorrow morning.

您好,我想订一张明天早上去东京的机票。

Please hold on. Let me check if there are tickets available.

请不要挂断电话,我看下是否有您需要的机票。

重点讲解:

Please don't hang up. I'll see if there are tickets available.

Please hold on. Let me check if there are tickets available.

我们都知道短语hang up的意思是“挂断电话”,因此通常也会把“不要挂电话”翻译成don't hang up,不过老外在日常对话中根本不会这样说,他们用的是hold on这个短语,表示让对方“稍等一会儿”。

分享到