影视剧中的生活口语 第126期:形容味道
日期:2016-07-18 10:32

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Lie to me, 《别对我撒谎》


A: Can I have a muffin?
甲:我能来个松饼吗?
B: Ah, no. no, no, no, you don't want the muffins here. They arc terrible. They taste like sofa cushions covered with the moldy nuts your grandmother used to keep in that old jar on her...
乙:哦,不。不,不,不,别买这儿的,难吃死了。那口味就像沙发垫子的味道,上面布满了你奶奶保存在大缸里发霉了的坚果……
A: Okay, okay. Between you and Lightman, a girl could starve. Do you have anything for me?
甲:好吧, 好吧只要莱特曼和你在,女孩子都得饿死。有什么要跟我说的?

t011b596732743ebbea.jpg


B: Yeah, um… I've been watching tape of Earl. I'm trying to understand what's behind the anger. Uh, nothing so far, but I did come up with this expression. I have been through the facial coding book, and there 're elements of au-four and au-five. But it's not anger.
乙:有,嗯,我一直在看厄尔的录影带,想弄明白他到底为什么生气。呃,目前没什么发现,但是我看到了这个表情。我查了那本表情编码的书,有AU-4和AU-5的要素。但那不是愤怒。
A: No. It's not. Can we pull up full STAT for Earl over the year?
甲:对,不是愤怒,能弄到厄尔的全年技术统计吗
B: Sure. What emotion is it?
乙:当然了,这是什么感情来着?
A: It's not an emotion.
甲:这不是什么感情。

生活口语

A: This is our chefs specialty. Have a try.
A: 这是我们厨师的特色菜。尝尝看。
B: This tastes funny.
B: 味道很怪。
A: This tastes funny.
A:味道很怪:
B: Oh, come on! This is my favorite dish.
B:哦,不是吧!这是我最爱吃的一道菜。

重点讲解:

This tastes strange.
This tastes funny.
一提到"奇怪的"英文说法,我们会立刻想到形容词strange,而实际上老外在形容"味道很怪"时,更喜欢用funny,即This tastes funny.

分享到