影视剧中的生活口语 第36期:发脾气
日期:2015-06-30 14:50

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Marley and Me,《马利和我》


A:So who gets the dog if you guys split up?

甲:你们俩要是离婚的话,谁要那条狗?

B:We're not splitting up.

乙:我们不会离婚的。

A:Out of the realm of possibility?

甲:没有可能?

B:Completely.

乙:完全不可能。



A:There's nothing she can do? No tantrum too big? No depression too deep? No failure to perform wifely duties that would push you over the edge?

甲:无论她做什么?无论她脾气多坏?无论她多郁闷?多不尽妻子的职责,都不会把你逼到崩溃边缘吗?

B:Why do you jump right to splitting up? Come on, buddy. Mend it, don't end it.

乙:你怎么直接就想着离婚呢?得了吧,伙计。要解决问题,而不是放弃。

A:So life is better with Jenny than without her?

甲:那么说,你的生活有了珍说比没有她更好?

B:Yes. What is...Are you wearing a wire? Jen, are you listening to this? Jenny, yes, we had a fight, but I still love you. Come on, buddy. I had a fight with my wife. Let me just sulk.

乙:是啊,你怎么…你是带了个窃听器还是怎么?珍说,你在听吗?珍妮,我们吵了一架,但我还是爱你的。得了,伙计,我就是跟我老婆吵了一架。让我生闷气了。

A:I just wanna know if you're really happy. Oh, wait. There she is.

甲:我只是想知道你是不是真的快乐。哦,等等,她在那。

生活口语

I don't know what hits me. I fly off the handle for no reason.

我也不知道怎么了我经常莫名其妙地发脾气。

You should control your temper. You can't yell at people who care about you.

你应该控制自己的脾气你不该向关心你的人发火。

重点讲解:

I always lose my temper for no reason.

I fly off the handle for no reason.

表达“我经常莫名其妙地发脾气”可以说:I always lose my temper for no reason.短语lose one's temper指“发脾气”,但口语中也可以用俚语fly off the handle形容“突然失去控制而勃然大怒”,这样表达更地道。

分享到