影视剧中的生活口语 第55期:泡吧
日期:2015-08-24 18:15

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Gossip Girl,《绯闻女孩》


A:He was bored. He wanted to get out and have some fun.

甲:他很无聊呀。他也想出来玩玩的。

B:So you took him to a bar?

乙:那你就带他去酒吧?

A:He didn't do anything wrong. I thought you'd be happy.

甲:他又没闯什么祸。我以为你会高兴的。



B:Well, I'm not, okay? I...I can't believe that you did this.

乙:我不高兴,好吗?我…我不敢相信你居然会这么做。

A:Hey, I wasn't kidnapped, Serena. I left of my own free will. Blair was trying to do me a favor.

甲:嘿,我不是被他们绑来的,赛瑞娜。我自愿离开那的。布莱尔只是想帮帮我。

B:Told you.

乙:我都说啦。

A:Well, it's no favor, Eric. You're in a lot of trouble.

甲:这不是帮忙,艾瑞克,你麻烦缠身了。

B:Yeah, I know, and you know what? It was worth it...To be out after dark and to talk to someone, who isn't just you or mom, even if it is Blair. No offense.

乙:是的,我知道,但你知道吗?这么做是值得的…可以在天黑后出门并且和别人 说话,跟你和妈妈以外的人交谈,即使那个人是布莱尔。无意冒犯。

A:None taken.

甲:我不介意。

生活口语

It's Saturday night, let's hit the bar.

今天是星期六晚,咱们去酒吧吧。

You guys go. I'm beat. I can't go to any places except for my bed.

你们几个去吧、我太累了,我除了躺在床上,哪里都不想去。

重点讲解:

It's Saturday night, let's go to the night club.

It's Saturday night, let's hit the bar.

周末晚上,酒吧里和朋友小聚,“今夭是星期六晚上,咱们去酒吧吧。”这句话比较正式的说法是:It's Saturday night, let's go to the night club.但老外却常说:It's Saturday night, let's hit the bar. hit the bar就表示“去酒吧”。

分享到