影视剧中的生活口语 第91期:想吃
日期:2015-12-15 17:25

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Friends,《老友记》


A:What is it, hon?

甲:怎么了,亲爱的?

B:I...I can't find anything that I want to eat. Everything I eat makes me nauseous! I’m telling you, being pregnant is no piece of cake ... ooh! Cake!

乙:我…我找不到想吃的东西。所有东西都让我恶心!我告诉你,怀孕可不像吃蛋糕那么简单…哦!蛋糕!

A:Aww,honey I’m sorry.

甲:哦,对不起,亲爱的。



B:God! Ooh! What is that smell? It's coming from the bathroom. Ooh!

乙:天啊!哦!什么味?从洗澡间里出来的。哦!

A:Wow! Pregnancy does give you some weird cravings.

甲:哇,怀孕确实会让你产生稀奇古怪的欲望。

B:Yeah?

乙:谁呀?

A:It's me. It's Phoebe. Listen there's something in here I want to eat, what...what smells so good?

甲:是我,菲比这有我想吃的东西,什么…什么闻起来这么香?

B:Is it the shampoo? It's guava.

乙:是香波吗?番石榴味的。

A:No.

甲:不是。

B:Oh! Wait, wait! Is it my bologna sandwich?

乙:哦!等等,等等!是我的腊肠三明治?

A:Yes. Yes. Yes. I can't believe it! The baby wants bologna! Maybe he wants me to cat meat? I can't cat meat!

甲:对,对,对!简直难以相信!这孩子要腊肠!可能他想让我吃肉?我不能吃肉!

B:Oh, wait, wait! Maybe it's a pickle!

乙:等等,等等!可能是我的泡菜!

生活口语

I'm going to order something as afternoon tea. What would you like?

我要点些东两当下午茶。你想要什么?

I'm in the mood of having pizza.

我想吃披萨。

重点讲解:

I'd like to have pizza.

I'm in the mood of having pizza.

表示“想要做某事”除了用want to do sth.和would like to do sth.,老外还常用be in the mood of doing sth.(字面意思是“有做某事的心情”)来表达,如,She is not in the mood of playing basketball because she doesn't feel very well.她不想打篮球,因为她不舒服。

分享到