影视剧中的生活口语 第2期:闹钟
日期:2015-03-30 17:20

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Desperate Housewives,《绝望的主妇》


A:Bree,honey? Wake up. It's 9:15.

甲:布丽,亲爰的,醒醒,九点一刻了。

B:9:15? Huh? 9:15. I'm supposed to be at the mall. Did I forget to set tne alarm?

乙:九点一刻?我应该在商场的。我忘记上闹钟了吗?

A:We need to get dressed. I'll get you some clothes.

甲:赶紧穿衣服吧。我去给你拿。

B:I'm so thirsty.

乙:我感觉好渴。



A:Well, I'il bring you some juice.

甲:我去给你拿点果汁。

B:That's all right. I'll just drink this tea-Bree.

乙:不用了。我喝茶就好了。布丽。

A:What?

甲:怎么了?

B:On second thought, you need coffee.

乙:我觉得你还是需要喝咖啡。

A:Almost there. All right,coffee time.

甲:快到了。给你,咖啡。

B:Enough coffee. It's not working,anyway. It must be decaf.

乙:喝得够多的了。不管用。可能是脱咖啡因咖啡。

A:No,it's a triple espresso.

甲:不是,这可是三重浓缩咖啡。

B:I just don't understand why I feel so loopy.

乙:我只是不明白我为什么这么困倦。

A:Hmm. Very mysterious. Look,Bree, all you gotta do is whip up a pancakes,hand out some advance copies of your book,and we're here. Do you think you can handle that?

甲:嗯,很蹊跷。听着,布丽,你需要做的,就是做几张饼,然后派发你的新书样本,然后我们就可以走了。你认为你可以做到吗?

生活口语

Hey, honey. Did the alarm go off?

嗨,亲爱的。闹钟响了吗?

I don't know. I remembered it buzzed and you turned it off.

不知道,我记得闹钟响了,然后你把它关了。

重点讲解:

Did the alarm go off?

Did the alarm clock ring?

“闹钟”用英文表示是alarm clock,我们常说的“闹钟响了吗? ”翻译成 Did the alarm clock ring?语法上没错,ring作动词时有“响铃”的意思,但是老 更常说Did the alarm go off? go off表示“突然响起”,还有“进行,发生”的意思,如,Everything went off according to the plan.所有事情在按照计划进行。

分享到