影视剧中的生活口语 第20期:搭车
日期:2015-05-08 16:07

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Twilight,《暮光之城:暮色》


Charlie:Your homecoming present.

查理:你的回家礼物。

Bella:This?

贝拉:这个?

Charlie:Just bought it off Billy here.

查理:刚从比尔那买的。

Billy:Yep.

比利:是 没错。



Jacob:I totally rebuilt the engine for you.

杰克布:我帮你安了新发动机。

Bella:Come on.

贝拉:不会吧。

Oh, my gosh!

噢,天哪!

This is perfect.

太棒了。

Are you joking me?

不是开玩笑吧?

Sorry.

抱歉。

Billy:I told you she'd love it. I'm down with the kids.

比利:早说过,她肯定会喜欢的。我可很会哄小孩啊。

Charlie:Oh, yeah, dude. You're the bomb.

查理:没错,伙计,你最在行了。

Jacob:Okay. Listen, you gotta double-pump the clutch when you shift, but besides that, you should be good.

杰克布:听着,换档的时候,踩两下离合器。 除此之外,应该没问题了。

Bella:That's this one?

贝拉:这个吗?

Jacob:Yeah. Yeah, right there.

杰克布:嗯嗯,就是那儿。

Bella:All right. Do you want a ride to school or something?

贝拉:好的。想搭这车一起去学校吗?

Jacob:I go to school on the reservation.

杰克布:我的学校在保留区(专供印第安人居住)。

生活口语

Do you need a ride?

你需要我带你一程吗?

No,thanks.I'm waiting for my friends to come over,we're gonna go to the movies.

不了,谢谢。我在等我朋友过来,我们要去看电影。

重点讲解:

Would you like me to give you a lift?

Do you need a ride?

路上碰到熟人,想顺路捎他一程,give sb.a lift就是“让某人搭便车”的意思。

分享到