影视剧中的生活口语 第120期:尽情享乐
日期:2016-07-06 15:30

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Friends,《老友记》


A:Oh hey, hey, huh, how about this weekend we have a laser disc marathon okay, and maybe a tournament on my new dart board? Huh, huh, what do you think? Two days of darts, it'll be great!
甲:哦,嗨,嗨.嗯,周末要不要来个影碟马拉松?或是来比赛,我有新的飞镖盘! 怎么样?连射两天飞镖,一定很好玩!
B: It'll be great for next weekend.
乙:不如排在下周末。

9.jpg


A: No, no, no, this weekend guys!
甲:不,不,不,就这个周末!
B: It'll be great for next weekend. I mean, it'll be great.
乙:不如排在下周末,一定会很好。
A: What's going on?
甲:怎么回事?
C: Well, we were um, sorta invited to go skiing, you know Rachel's sister's cabin.
丙:我们被找去滑雪,要去瑞秋的妹妹的小屋。
A: So, for the whole weekend?
甲:整个周末?
D: We're really sorry, but um, she did ask us first.
丁:对不起,是她先约的。
A: Yeah, that's okay, I mean if you guys all have to go away for the first weekend I'm alone by myself, you know then I totally, totally understand.
甲:没关系,我失恋的第一个周末,你们都要出城去,你知道我完全.完全可以理解。
C: You know what, I can stay, l'm gonna stay. Because the last time I went skiing I was too afraid to jump off the chair lift, I just went around and around.
丙:你知道么,我可以留下来,我留下来。上次去滑雪,我根本不敢下吊车,就这样坐来坐去。
B: Uh, Pheebs we kinda need you to drive us all up there in your grandmother's cab, but you know what, I'll stay.
乙:菲比,你得开你奶奶的车载我们去,这样吧,我留下来。
D: No! I'll stay. He's my brother.
丁:不!我留下来,他是我的哥哥
A: What a pity stay?
甲:这是同情吗?
D: No! We're gonna have fun. We can make fudge!
丁:不!我们会玩得很开心,我们来做牛奶软糖!
A: Pity food? You know what that's okay, all right, I don't need any of you to stay, okay nobody stays.?
甲:同情的食物?没关系,我不需耍你们任何人留下來,谁都不准留下来。

生活口语
A: How do you feel like taking roller coaster?
A:你觉得坐过山车好玩吗?
B: It's so much fun. I feel I'm on top of the world.
B:这太好玩了。我太高兴了。


A: It's so much fun. I feel I'm on top of the world.
A: 这太好玩儿了。我太高兴了。
B: If you study hard, I will take you here every weekend.
B:要是你好好学习的话,我毎个周末都带你到这来。

重点讲解:

It's so much fun. I couldn't be happier.
It's so much fun. I feel I'm on top of the world.
用否定句加上比较级是英语中表示最高级的一种方法,因此couldn't be happier就相当于be the happinest,表示"最开心,最高兴"。不过,在口语中老外用的是更加生动、有趣的表达on top of the world。从字面来着,它的意思是 "在世界的顶端",引申为"非常高兴,非常开心"。

分享到