影视剧中的生活口语 第95期:要求服务
日期:2016-01-11 17:16

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Friends,《老友记》


A:Uh, waiter, one more plate of chicken wings over here.

甲:服务生,再来一盘鸡翅。

B:Here's the thing, Janice. You know, I mean, it,s like we're different. I'm like the bing, bing, bing. You're like the boom,boom, boom.

乙:是这样的,珍妮丝,你知道,我们是不同类型的人。我的声音就好像丁丁丁,你的声音就好像嘣嘣嘣。

A:Ow!

甲:啊!



B:Oh, my god, I'm so sorry. Are you ok?

乙:哦,天呐,抱歉。你还好吧?

A:Ow. Um, it's just my lens. It's just my lens. I'll be right back.

甲:没事,只是我的隐形眼镜,我的隐形眼镜。我马上回来。

B:I hit her in the eye! I hit her in the eye! This is the worst break-up in the history of the world.

乙:我打中了她的眼晴!我打中了她的眼晴!这是有史以来政精糕的分手。

A:Oh, my god. How many of those have you had?

甲:哦,我的天!你到底喝了几杯?

B:Oh, I don't know, a million?

乙:哦,我也不知道,百万杯?

A:Chandler, easy, easy. Go to your happy place. La la la la la la la.

甲:钱德勒,放轻松,放松点,回到你的快乐天堂。啦啦啦啦啦嚇啦。

B:I'm fine.

乙:我没事。

A:All right.

甲:那就好。

B:I'm not fine. Here she comes.

乙:又不好了,她回来了。

A:Wait here. Breathe.

甲:在这儿等着,深呼吸。

B:How do you do that?

乙:你怎么做到的?

A:It's like a gift.

甲:我有天赋。

B:We should always break up together.

乙:我们每次都应该一起“分手”。

A:Oh, I'd like that.

甲:喊,我乐意至极。

生活口语

Can you come here when you have a second?

你有空时能到这里来一下吗?

Sorry for holding you for so long. What can I do for you?

抱歉让您久等了我能为您做点什么吗?

重点讲解:

When will you be free to come here?

Can you come here when you have a second?

“你有空时能到这里来一下吗?”这句话体现出要求的语气,如果使用疑问词when,是询问对方什么时候有空,与此处要表达的意思不符。同时,短语be free to do sth.的意思是“有空做某事,有时间做某事”,因此这句话也可以说成:Can you come here when you are free?

分享到
重点单词
  • lensn. 镜头,透镜,(眼球的)水晶体 vt. 给…摄
  • boomn. 繁荣,低沉声,帆杠,水栅 vi. 急速增长,发出低