影视剧中的生活口语 第49期:谈论票房
日期:2015-07-31 15:58

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

A:Defcon 5 means“no danger”.Defcon 1 is a crisis.

甲:五级战备状态意味着“没有危险”。一级战备状态才是危机来临。

B:How can 5 not be worse than 1?

乙:五级怎么会还不如一级?

A:Yeah, Star Trek V worse than I.

甲:就是啊,《星际迷航5》比1难看。



B:Okay, first of all, that's a comparison of quality, not intensity. Secondly, Star Trek I is orders-of-magnitude worse than Star Trek V.

乙:首先来说,我们比较的是影片的品质而不是激烈程度。再说,《星战迷航1》差5 不止一个数量级。

A:Are you joking? Star Trek V is the standard against which all badness is measured.

甲:你开什么玩笑?《星际迷航5》简直就是没有最烂只有更烂的最好讼释。

B:No, no. Star Trek V has specific failures in writing and direction, while Star Trek I fails across the board: art direction, costuming, music, sound editing.

乙:不对,不对。《星际迷航5》只是剧本失败,导演很烂。但《星际迷航1》所有部 分都很烂:艺术执导、服装、配乐、音效剪辑。

A:Can we just forget I said Defcon and go?

甲:我们可以不要再纠结战备状态了吗?赶快走吧。

B:Star Trek V.

乙:《星际迷航5》。

生活口语

The Big Bang Theory,《生活大爆炸》

Have you watched the new episode of Mission Impossible?

你看过最新一部的《碟中谍》了吗?

Not yet. I heard that movie is a huge hit at the box office.

还没,我听说那部电影票房很红。

重点讲解:

I heard that movie is a big success at the box office.

I heard that movie is a huge hit at the box office.

当谈论电影票房时,如果想表达“票房走红”,可以说:That movie is a huge hit at the box office.

分享到