影视剧中的生活口语 第19期:室友
日期:2015-05-06 16:17

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Friends,《老友记》


A:I don't want to steal your stupid thunder.

甲:我不想抢你的笨锋头。

B:Why else would you have made out with Ross?

乙:还有什么原因你会和罗斯亲热?

A:Got me.

甲:我不知道。

B:Easy,mimey, the moment has passed. It ain't gonna happen.

乙:别乱来,时机已逝,不会发生了。

A:It'd be nice if I could have this night.

甲:如果今晚的注意力都在我身上就好了。



B:I never wanted any part of your night.

乙:我没有想要过抢你的锋头。

A:No one was supposed to see us.

甲:不应该有人看到我们的。

B:Is that why you did it in the secret hallway, where nobody ever goes?

乙:所以你们就在秘密走廊上做 因为没有人会到那儿去?

A:Rachel, I've been thinking.

甲:瑞秋,我想过了。

B:I don't think us getting together tonight is such a good idea.

乙:我觉得我们今晚 在一起的主意不是很好。

A:I'm calling it off.

甲:我退出。

B:Way to save your dignity,my man.

乙:挽救尊严的好方法。

A:Mon, why, why would I ever want to take away from your night?

甲:摩妮卡,我为什么要抢走 属于你的晚上?

B:I don't know, maybe you feel a little resentful.

乙:我不知道,也许你有一点生气。

A:Maybe you thought you'd get married first.

甲:你以为你会先结婚的。

B:Maybe you can't stand that your formerly fat friend is getting married before you.

乙:也许你不能忍耐你那个以前很胖的朋友会先结婚。

生活口语

I can't put up with my noisy roommate anymore.He snores and talks in his dream.

我再也忍受不了吵闹的室友了,他打呼噜,说梦话。

Why don't you talk to him about this?

你为何不和他谈谈呢?

重点讲解:

I can't endure my noisy roommate anymore.

I can't put up with my noisy roommate anymore.

英语中表达“无法忍受某事或某人”可以常用cannot endure,单词endure就有“endure”的意思,但这还不足以表达“忍无可忍”的程度,老外常用can't put up with。

分享到