影视剧中的生活口语 第25期:房价过高
日期:2015-05-26 15:38

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

The Big Bang Theory,《生活大爆炸》

Penny:Do you mind if I stay here tonight?

佩妮:你介意我今晚住在这里吗?

Leonard:No, take the couch, or my bed. I just got new pillows. Hypo-allergenic.

莱纳德:当然不,你睡沙发或者我的床。我刚买了新枕头,防过敏的。

Penny:The couch is good.

佩妮:沙发就行。



Sheldon:Hold that thought. Leonard, a moment.

谢尔顿:先别轻举妄动,莱纳德,过来一下。

Leonard:Let me guess. You have a problem with this.

莱纳德:让我猜猜看,你对此有意见。

Sheldon:Where do I begin? It's up to you. Crazy person's choice. Well, first, we don't have houseguests. Frankly, if I could afford the rent, I'd ask you to leave.

谢尔顿:我该从哪儿说起呢?你自己做主,疯子的选择。首先,我们不留宿客人。说实话,如果我付得起房租会把你也赶走的。

Leonard:Your friendship means a lot to me as well. What else?

莱纳德:你的友谊对我来说也很重要。还有什么?

Sheldon:Well...our earthquake supplies. We have a two-man, two-day kit.

谢尔顿:好吧…我们的地震补给,我们是两个人、两天的装备包。

Leonard:So?

莱纳德:那又怎样?

Sheldon:So if there's an earthquake and the three of us are trapped here, we could be out of food by tomorrow afternoon.

谢尔顿:如果发生了地震,我们三个人被困在这里,到明天下午我们就会断粮了。

生活口语

So do you like this place?

怎么样,你们喜欢这个房子吗?

Yes, it's lovely. But this place is so overpriced.

是的,这房子不错,但是这个地方太贵了。

重点讲解:

This place is too expensive.

This place is so overpriced.

表达某物“很贵”常用expensive, costly等词,而表示“某个地方要价过高”则常用overpriced,即,This place is so overpriced.这个地方太贵了。常见于租房时询问价钱,老外还常说The price is too much.

分享到