影视剧中的生活口语 第34期:感觉不适
日期:2015-06-23 15:20

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Madagascar,《马达加斯加1》


A:What day is it?

甲:今天星期几?

B:It's Friday! Field trip day.

乙:星期五!郊游日。

A:Yes, it's future day, let's get up and go! Ten more minutes.

甲:是的,有意义的一天,咱们行动起来吧!再多睡十分钟。

B:Come on, Melman, Melman, Melman! Wake up! Rise and shine! It's another fabulous morning, in the Big Apple! Let's go!

乙:快点!梅尔曼,梅尔曼,梅尔曼!醒醒,太阳晒屁股啦!这是又一个纽约美好的 清晨,快起来!

A:Not for me. I'm going in sick.

甲:我可不觉得,我病了。

B:What?

乙:什么?



A:I found another brown spot on my shoulder. Right here! See? Right there! You See?

甲:我在肩膀上又发现了一块褐斑。就在这儿!看到了吗?就是这儿!看到了吗?

B:Melman, you know it's all in your head.

乙:梅尔曼,你知道这都是你的幻觉。

A:Phil. Wake up, you funky monkey.

甲:菲尔,醒醒,你这臭猴子。

B:Oh, I'm gonna be fresh. Straight up the ground.Tasting fresh, Freshelicious.

乙:哦,我要变得和以前不一样,从头开始。要有新鲜感,要有新鲜的味道。

生活口语

I'm under the weather.My throat is scratchy.

我感觉不舒服。我的喉咙很痒。

Me too, the weather is dry, we'd better drink more water.

我也是,天气太干了,我们最好多喝水。

重点讲解:

I feel ill.

I'm under the weather.

表达“身体不舒服”常用I'm under the weather.而不是I feel ill. ill多表达“生 ,短语under the weather多强调“身体有些许不适”,但并非指“生病了。”

分享到