影视剧中的生活口语 第13期:洗衣服
日期:2015-04-20 16:10

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Friends,《老友记》


A:What's that?

甲:那是什么?

B:Uberveiss. It's new, it's German, it's extra-tough.

乙:Uberveiss,是新产品,德国货,清洁力超强。

A:Rachel starts to load her clothes.

甲:瑞秋开始放自己的衣服。

B:Rach, do you uh, are you gonna separate those?

乙:瑞秋,你,恩,你不准备把这些分开洗么?



A:Oh god. Oh, am I being like a total laundry spaz? I mean, am I supposed to use like one machine for shirts and another machine for pants?

甲:哦,天哪,哦,我是不是就像一个洗衣怪人啊?我是说,我是不是应该用一台洗衣机洗上衣,用另一台洗裤子?

B:Rach, have you never done this before?

乙:瑞秋,你以前没有洗过衣服吗?

A:Well,not myself, but I know other people that have. Ok, you caught me. I'm a laundry virgin.

甲:嗯,我自己没洗过,不过我认识这样洗的人。好吧,被你逮到了,这是我的处女洗。

B:Uh, well, don't worry, I'll use the gentle cycle. Ok, um, basically you wanna use one machine for all your whites, a whole nother machine for colors, and a third for your uh, your uh, delicates, and that would be your bras and your under-panty things.

乙:嗯,好的,别担心,那我就用慢水循环,好了。恩,基本上你要用一台洗衣机洗你的白色衣服,其他颜色的衣服用另一台洗,还有第三台用来洗你的,嗯,你的贴身衣物,也就是你的胸罩和内裤之类的东西。

A: (holds a pair of panties in front of Ross) Ok, Well, what about these are white cotton panties. Would they go with whites or delicates?

甲:(把一条内裤举在罗斯面前)好的,嗯,但是这种白色的卡通内裤怎么办?放在洗白衣的还是洗内衣的洗衣机里?

B: (visibly nervous) Uh, that, that, that would be a judgment call.

乙:(有点紧张)恩,那个,那个,就随你便了。

生活口语

Kids,it's time to get up.It's Saturday.Let's do laundry.

孩子们,起床了,今天周六,咱们去洗衣服。

Oh,mum,can't wait until noon?We're so tired.

噢,妈妈,就不能等到中午洗嘛?我们很累。

重点讲解:

Let's wash the clothes.

Let's do laundry.

表达“洗衣服”,最常用的是wash one's clothes,但是口语中老外更喜欢用do laundry,laundry作名词表示“洗衣店”,也有“要洗的衣服”的意思。

分享到