影视剧中的生活口语 第30期:劳累
日期:2015-06-11 15:59

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Marley and Me,《马利和我》


A:Okay.Got him down.Got him down.Got him down.Got him down.Oh My God! I come home and it's like I got mugged.Okay.Come on.

甲:好。他被推倒了。他被推倒了。他被推倒了。他被推倒了。噢。天哪!我回到家 感觉像是被抢劫了一样。好吧。来吧。

B:What's wrong with him,Dad?

乙:他怎么了,老爸?



A:Nothing's wrong.He's just...tired.Right, Dad?

甲:没怎么,他只是…累了。对吧,老爸?

B:Yeah.The football took it out of him.Let's go.

乙:是啊。玩橄榄球把他累坏了。咱们走吧。

A:I don't know.I just don't understand.A year ago, you couldn't wait to be done with your column.

甲:我不知道,我真的不明白。一年前,你还恨不得马上结束你的专栏。

B:I know.But now I got this guy going through every sentence with a fine-tooth comb.I gotta admit, sometimes I miss the freedom where I could just...What?

乙:我知道,但现在这个编辑对我的每一句话都吹毛求疵。我得承认,有时我真想念 以前那种自由…怎么了?

A:It's just exhausting sometimes, John.You're always wanting something that you don't have.

甲:你真是很折腾人,约翰。你总是想要那些你没有的东西。

B:Are you happy? I mean, none of this was part of the plan.

乙:你快乐吗?我是说,这些都不是你想要的吧。

生活口语

I am dead tired.Jenny dragged me to go shopping with her,I had to go into every store with her.

我累死了。珍妮拉上我陪她逛街,我要陪她逛每一家店。

That is tired and boring.

那是够累,也够无聊的。

重点讲解:

I'm exhausted!

I am dead tired.

表达“我累死了”。英文中可以说I'm tired.或I'm exhausted.如果想要进一步强调“累”的程度,用I am dead tired.就很形象了。dead在这里作副词,表达非常累的感觉。

分享到