影视剧中的生活口语 第47期:电影迷
日期:2015-07-27 14:08

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Gossip Girl,《绯闻女孩》


A:Thank god. Serena, I know you like him, but as your friend, Julian is the most self-absorbed, pompous person I've ever met. All he does is go on and on about classic movies, and it's totally annoying.

甲:上帝啊,赛瑞娜,我知道你喜欢他,但是作为你的朋友,朱利安是我见过的最自私自利、目中无人的人。他只会没完没了地聊那些老电影,这简直让人烦透了。

B:You were keeping up with him pretty good there.

乙:你刚才和他挺聊得来的。

A:Yeah, and I'm totally annoying.

甲:是的,所以我也很惹人讨厌。



B:Thanks, ladies. Don't worry. It's taken care of. Oh, and, uh, it's been a lot of fun. It has.

乙:谢谢,女士们。别担心,账单我已经付过了。哦,呃,我度过了一段有趣的时光。是这样的。

A:Uh, you know, all this talk about Bette Davis has... has really got me thinking about my character. You know, I think I could use some more coaching before the show. What do you say?

甲:呃,你知道,所有这些关于贝蒂.戴维斯的谈话,真的…真的让我想到了我的角色。你知道么,我认为在演出之前,我可能需要更多指导。你觉得怎么样?

B:Sure. Say 4:00? Text me your address.

乙:当然,4点钟怎么样?把你的地址发给我。

A:Great.

甲:好极了。

B:So what are you up to?

乙:你想干吗?

A:You mean, what are we up to? I may not be a huge classic film buff, but I have read Cyrano.

甲:你的意思是,我们想干吗?也许我并不是一个经典电影迷,但我看过《大鼻子情圣》。

生活口语

Sounds like you've really watched a lot of movies.

听起来你真的看了不少电影啊。

I'm a movie buff. I have collected many DVDs.

我是电影迷。我收藏了很多DVD影碟。

重点讲解:

I'm a movie fan.

I'm a movie buff.

想表达“自己的爱好是看电影,是个十足的电影迷”,可以说I'm a movie fan.但这种说法会稍显普通。口语中,老外还常用I'm a movie buff.来表达此意。buff在口语中常用来表示“…的爱好者”。

分享到