影视剧中的生活口语 第43期:借钱
日期:2015-07-17 15:30

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Desperate Housewives,《绝望的主妇》


A:Yeah, I'd loan you the money myself, but Edie and I just plopped down our savings in a ski condo and...

甲:我本来可以自己借钱给你,可艾迪和我已经把积蓄都花在一间滑雪公寓上了…

B:I don't need a loan.I need coverage.I mean, what if there are complications? I don't have a safety net.Oh, my god, please!

乙:我不需要借钱。我需要保险。我的意思是,如果有并发症该怎么办?我连一点保 障也没有。哦,我的天哪,求你了!



A:What in the hell are you doing?

甲:你到底在干吗?

B:I'm saying a little prayer.

乙:我在祈祷。

A:Oh, for puke's sake...

甲:啊,恶心死了…

B:Well, what? I'm desperate here.Do you have any other ideas?

乙:怎么?我已经走投无路了。你还有其他办法吗?

A:As a matter of fact, I do.What you need is a husband.

甲:其实,我有办法,你需要的,是个丈夫。

B:(scoffs)What?

乙:(嘲笑地说)什么?

A:The only way to get a good health plan is to marry into one.

甲:获得健康规划的唯一办法就是嫁人。

B:Edie, come on.

乙:艾迪,拜托。

A:No, no, I think she's onto something.

甲:别,别,我觉得她说得挺有道理的。

B:Yeah.If we find a guy with the right plan, you could have a sham wedding on a Monday night and be fully covered Tuesday morning.

乙:是啊,如果我们找到了合适人选,你周一晚上就可以有一个假婚礼,周二就有医保了。

生活口语

Can you loan me some money?

你可以借我点钱吗?

Yeah, how much? I don't have much cash on me.

行,借多少?我身上没带多少现金。

重点讲解:

Can I borrow some money from you?

Can you loan me some money?

手头紧,需要跟朋友借点钱渡过难关,“借钱”可以用borrow money from sb.,但在口语中,“借钱”常用loan表示,如,Don't worry.I'm not giving you money.Consider it's a loan.不要担心,我不是给你钱。就当我借你的吧。

分享到