影视剧中的生活口语 第1期:起床
日期:2015-03-26 16:50

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Gossip Girl,《绯闻女孩》


A:Rise and shine, early birds, Gossip Girl here.

甲:阳光普照,早起的小鸟们流言蜚女驾到。

B:We all have dreams. Some good, some bad, some fun and Freudian.

乙:我们都会做梦。有美梦,有噩梦,有些有趣,有些则意义难懂。

A:Morning, Miss BIair.

甲:早上好,布莱尔小姐。

B:And some are the dreams we've had our whole lives.

乙:有些则是我们一辈子的梦想。

A:Can you beIieve in three short hours, I'II be stepping through the gates of Yale?

甲:你能相信再过短短3小时我就要踏入耶鲁的大门了吗?



B:You used to sleep in your father's sweatshirt every night untiI it feII apart.

乙:你以前天天晚上睡觉,都穿你爸的运动服直到它破了。

A:I'II get a new one. After I attend the Dean of Admissions' private reception.

甲:我会买件新的当然。要等我参加完招生办院长的 私人招待会后。

B:Most candidates think it's Iegend but Daddy was invited when he visited.

乙:很多候选人都觉得那只是个城市传说。

A:Your mother Ieft for work but was very specific about your breakfast.

甲:但是老爸去参观的时候,就被邀请过你妈妈已经去上班了但她明确指示了你的早餐内容。

B:Some kombucha, Miss Blair?

乙:康普茶,布莱尔小姐?

A:Since the dean handpicks the guests right after their interviews, I'm a shoo-in.

甲:由于客人是在面谈后院长亲自挑的。

B:If there's one thing I know, it's that I give good interview.

乙:所以说我赢定了,有一件事我很确定,那就是我面谈总是表现很好。

A:I couId make Larry King cry.

甲:我都能让拉里金痛哭流涕。

B:I am so proud of you.

乙:我真为你骄傲。

生活口语

Is David up yet?

戴维起床了吗?

I'm afraid not,he played online games all night.I bet he's still sleeping.

恐怕没起,他昨晚打了一夜游戏,肯定现在还在睡觉。

重点讲解:

Did David get up?

Is David up yet?

我们通常用get up表示“起床”,所以问“某人起床了吗?”常会说Did David get up?这么说虽然语法上没错,但老外更常用Is David up yet?这里up就是get up。Yet表示“已经”,强调“已经起床了。”

分享到