影视剧中的生活口语 第41期:体检
日期:2015-07-13 13:59

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Grey's Anatomy,《实习医生格蕾》


A:The admitting intern shipped him off to Psych. Bailey did a physical, (to Izzie) Feel that.

甲:接纳处的实习生把他送来心理科这里。贝利做了一个检查。(对利兹说)听到了吗?

B:It's not fluid. There's something in there.

乙:这不是流动的,有些东西在里面。

A:Yeah, no joke, there's something in there.I,ve been able to feel it getting bigger and bigger, growing in my...you know...my womb. Yeah, I know I sound crazy. I do...but I can prove it.

甲:哦,是啊,没开玩笑,的确有东西在里面。我感觉它一点一点在变大,在我的那个…你知道…我的子宫里生长。是,我知道听起来很疯狂。我是有点疯狂…但是我能证明。



B:(Middle eged nurse Debbie entered the room.)

乙:(中年女护士黛比进入房间)

A:This room is supposed to be unoccupied.Whose patient is this?

甲:这个房间应该是没人的吧?这是谁的病人?

B:(Pointing the each other) Hers.

乙:(指着对方)她的。

A:Who transferred him? I don't have any paperwork, any transfer documents.

甲:谁把他转过来的?我这里没有任何文件和记录显示。

B:Give me a break. We shuffle rooms all the time. You know if ah we need a bed pan changed, um we'll let you know.

乙:哦,算吧。我们整天都在房间里走来走去。你知道吗,如果我们需要换个便盆的话,我们会让你知道的。

生活口语

I don't feel like doing anything, I lost the appetite and sleep. I don't know what's wrong.

我什么事也不想做。我没食欲,还失眠了。我不知道怎么了。

Yeah, you don't look good. I suggest you should run a tape over.

是啊,你看上去气色不大好。我建议你做个全身检查。

重点讲解:

I suggest you do a thorough examination.

I suggest you should run a tape over.

去医院做“全身检查”,书面英语可以说do a thorough examination, thorough有“彻底地,全面地”的意思,口语中老外常用run a tape over表达“进行全身健康检查”。

分享到