影视剧中的生活口语 第11期:电器故障
日期:2015-04-16 16:38

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

A:My patience is wearing thin.

甲:我的耐心有限。

B:Well, I mean, it's not like you were going anywhere.

乙:不过,看起来你也没有要去什么地方。

A:Would you turn around?

甲:你能转过身来吗?



B:Sure. How's it going? How do you get 5000…Master Shifu! Someone…broke that.But I'll fix it. Do you have some...glue? A splinter.

乙:当然可以。嗨,这怎么弄的?你是怎么让五千…师父!有人…把这个打碎了。但我会给补好的。你有没有…胶水?有一块碎片。

A:So you're the legendary Dragon Warrior?

甲:你就是那个传说中的龙武士?

B:I guess so.

乙:我想是吧。

A:Wrong! You are not the Dragon Warrior.You will never be the Dragon Warrior until...you have learned the secret of the Dragon Scroll.

甲:错!你不是,也不可能是龙武士,除非…你学会了那龙轴里的秘密。

B:So how does this work? Do you have a ladder or a trampoline or...?

乙:那我怎么上去呢?你有梯子或者蹦床或者其他东西吗?

A:You think it's that easy? That I'll just hand you the secret to limitless power?

甲:你想得太简单了,我会把那无限力量的秘密就这么交给你?

生活口语

Kungfu Panda,《功夫熊猫1》

The air-conditioner has broken down from time to time. Please do something about it. It's so hot here.

那台空调三天两头地出毛病。快想想办法吧。这里太热了。

I already asked a guy to come over later today to fix it. Don't worry.

我已经让人晚些时候来修了。

重点讲解:

The air-conditioner stops working every two or three days.

The air-conditioner has broken down from time to time.

如果你跟老外说The air—conditioner stops working every two or three days.来形容“空调三天两头出毛病”,老外肯定不知道你在说什么,但是更地道的说法 是The air—conditioner has broken down from time to time, don't work和break down 都可以表示“不工作,坏了”,短语from time to time就是“时不时地”。

分享到