影视剧中的生活口语 第6期:道声晚安
日期:2015-04-09 16:13

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Ice Age 1,《冰河世纪1》


A:All right, come on. Sleep time, lumpy.

甲:好了,过来该睡了,肉团。

B:Look at that big pushover.

乙:看看那个比较容易征服的家伙。

A:You know, Diego, I've never had a friend who would risk his life for me.

甲:要知道,Diego,我还没有能冒死救我的朋友呢。

B:Yeah, Manny's…he's a good guy.

乙:他…他真好。

A:Yeah, he is.

甲:是啊,的确。

B:Well, good night.

乙:好了,晚安。

A:Let's get you all cleaned up. What's your daddy gonna say if you go back all stinky?

甲:让我给你弄干净,你这么又脏又臭的回去,你老爸会怎么说?

B:Let me just clean that up. That looks good. A little bit here.

乙:我来擦干净,嗯,好多了这儿还有点儿。

A:You clean up nice, little fella.

甲:擦干净真漂亮,恩,好多了,这还有点儿

B:I think he's starting to look like me.

乙:小家伙他长得越来越象我了。

A:Diego, what do you think?

甲:嘿,你说呢?



B:Maybe we shouldn't do this. Why not?

乙:也许不该送回去。什么?

A:If we save him, he'll be a hunter. And who do you think he'll hunt?

甲:因为他长大后会成为猎人你说他会猎杀谁?

B:Maybe because we save him, he won't hunt us.

乙:也许救了他他就不会成猎人。

A:Yeah, and maybe he'll grow fur and a long skinny neck and call you Mama.

甲:是啊,也许他会长出毛和长脖然叫你“妈妈”。

B:What's your problem?

乙:你怎么回事?

A:Nothing. Let's go. I'm freezing my tail off.

甲:没什么,我们走,冻死我了。

生活口语

It's a long day.All I want is a hot shower and then go to bed.

今天可真把我累得够呛,我现在就想洗个热水澡然后睡觉。

You had a rough day.Sleep tight.

你今天可真够忙的。晚安。

重点讲解:

Have a good night's sleep.

Sleep tight.

晚上睡觉前跟家人道声晚安,说Have a good night's sleep.语法上没错,但是稍显正式,与家人,朋友之间说“晚安”,可以用sleep tight.我们熟悉tight的意思有“紧的,没空的”,tight在口语中还可表示“彻底地”。

分享到