影视剧中的生活口语 第81期:比赛结果
日期:2015-11-16 17:16

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Friends,《老友记》


A:Madison Square Garden. Phoebe and Mike are watching the game. There's cheering, but Phoebe seems distracted.

甲:麦迪逊广场花园,菲比和迈克在看比赛,周围的人在给球队加油,菲比看上去心不在焉。

B:Great game, huh?

乙:比赛很精彩,哈?

A:Uhuh, uhuh…(seems distracted)

甲:嗯,嗯(看起来心不在焉)。



B:Why do you keep looking at the screen?

乙:你为何一直盯着大屏幕?

A:I'm not. I,m praying, (looking up) Please let the Knicks win…Thank you,Thor! (Mike is standing up)

甲:我没有。我在祈祷(向上看)请让尼克斯队赢…谢谢你,神灵!(迈克起身)

B:Where…where are you going?

乙:你去哪里?

A:Going to the bathroom.

甲:去卫生间。

B:Well, I think you should wait.

乙:我认为你该等会儿。

A:Why?

甲:为什么?

B:Well,if you don't... if you don't hold it in, you don't get all thenutrients.

乙:如果你不…如果你不忍着点,你会流失掉所有营养物质。

A:Knicks fans, please turn your attention to the big screen on the scoreboard. Someone has a special question to ask.

甲:尼克斯的球迷们,请看大屏幕上的记分牌。有个人有特殊的问题要问。

生活口语

How did the game turn out?

球赛结果如何?

You won't believe. We failed.

你绝对不会相信的。我们竟然输了。

重点讲解:

What's the result of the match?

How did the game turn out?

错过了喜欢看的比赛,问问朋友昨晚的球赛结果如何?来看看老外怎么说,口语中他们很少说What's the result of the match?而是用How did the game turn out?

分享到