影视剧中的生活口语 第32期:疼痛
日期:2015-06-16 15:39

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

The Big Bang Theory,《生活大爆炸》

A:Oh.Next question.

甲:噢,下一个问题。

B:I'll put,“in progress.”Okay, moving to psychiatric disorders.List all major behavioral diagnoses, e.g.depression, anxiety, etc.

乙:我会写“进行中”。好的,移到精神病这栏。列出所有主要的行为诊断,比如抑郁、焦虑等等。

A:Oh, my god, what the hell does this have to do with my stupid shoulder!

甲:哦,上帝,这个和我愚蠢的肩膀到底有什么关系!

B:Episodes of sub psychotic rage.

乙:阵发性亚神经暴怒。

A:Ass.

甲:混蛋。

B:Possible Tourette's.Moles, lesions or other skin conditions.Soup tattoo on right buttock.

乙:可能有秽语多动综合征。痣、器官损害或其他皮肤状况。右臀的汤型文身。



A:Hey, Sheldon, Sheldon, look, I am scared and in a lot of pain.Could you please take a break from being you for just a minute...I don't know...comforting?

甲:嘿,谢尔顿,谢尔顿,听着,我很害怕并且很疼。你能不能就一小会儿不做你自 己…我不知道…安慰一下?

B:I'm sorry.There, there.Everything's going to be fine.Sheldon's here.

乙:抱歉。这样,这样。一切都会没事的。谢尔顿在这呢。

A:Thanks.That's much better.

甲:谢谢。这样听起来好多了。

生活口语

Are you in a lot of pain?

你觉得很疼吗?

I have a dull pain in my chest, I feel hard to breathe.

我胸口隐隐作痛,觉得很难呼吸。

重点讲解:

Are you hurting?

Are you in a lot of pain?

看到对方很痛苦的表情,关切地问一句“你觉得很疼吗?”虽然Are you hurting?在语法上没错,但是老外生活中更常用Are you in a lot of pain?来表示。be in pain就表示“痛苦”,中间可以加上great, a lot, terrible等形容词来表示程度。

分享到