影视剧中的生活口语 第60期:选择样式
日期:2015-09-14 16:53

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Friends,《老友记》


A:Have you found your dress yet?

甲:你找到中意的婚纱了?

B:Oh, no, these dresses are all so amazing but there is no way I could afford one.

乙:哦,不,这些婚沙都很美,但是我买不起。

A:No, I can't afford this either. No, I...I...I'm, I'm just to figure out which one I want then I'm gonna get it at Kleinman's, this discount place in Brooklyn, day after tomorrow they are having a huge sale.

甲:不,我也买不起。我…我…我只是,我只是来看看想要的款式。我会去克莱曼买,布鲁克林的这家店总会打折,后天那里有个大甩卖。



B:Oh, thanks for the tip.

乙:哦,请谢你的提示。

A:Yeah! So...so when are you getting married?

甲:是的!那么…那么你什么时候结婚?

B:Oh, I'm not, I just like to try these on.

乙:哦,我不是,我只是喜欢试穿。

A:I do the same thing.

甲:跟我一样。

B:I'm just kidding. I'm getting married July 25th.

乙:我开玩笑呢,我7月25号结婚。

A:I'm just kidding too. I'm getting married in December.

甲:我也是开玩笑,我12月结婚。

B:So when are you getting married?

乙:那么,你什么时候结婚?

A:Oh, May 15th.

甲:哦,5月15日。

B:Oh, it's getting close!

乙:哦,很快!

生活口语

Which model do you have in mind?

你有中意的款式吗?

I like the orange one.

我喜欢橙色的那件。

重点讲解:

Which model are you thinking of?

Which model do you have in mind?

短语think of和have something in mind都有“考虑;想起”的意思,但是前者强调“考虑”的动作,并不确定是否已有结果,而have something in mind则强调结果,含有“心中有中意的对象”之意,比如Who do you have in mind for this job?你认为这份工作谁做比较适合?

分享到