影视剧中的生活口语 第58期:去商店
日期:2015-08-31 17:31

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

The Big Bang Theory,《生活大爆炸》

A:Howard, I'm home!

甲:霍华德,我回来了!

B:Of course.

乙:是啊。

A:Senior fitness was cancelled. It turns out you can forget how to ride a bike. I'm fine, but, oy, did Sam Harpootian eat gravel.

甲:老年健身取消了。我发现原来还真能忘了怎么骑车。我是没啥,但害的山姆普蒂安吃了一嘴的沙子。

B:That's great, Ma!

乙:那太棒了,老妈!



A:What's great about an 80-year-old Armenian man with half his chin scraped off?

甲:一个80多岁的亚美尼亚老人摔断了半边下巴有什么可棒的?

B:I guess I should go.

乙:我想我得走了。

A:No, no, don't move. Hey, Ma,can I have lamb stew for dinner?

甲:不,不,别动。嗨,老妈,晚饭我能吃炖羊肉吗?

B:Lamb stew? I'd have to go to the supermarket.

乙:炖羊肉?那我还得去超市买。

A:Please? I got a real hankering.

甲:求你了。我真的很想吃啊。

B:Oh, I can't say no to my little tushy face. I'll be back soon.

乙:噢,我怎么能拒绝我的小屁展?脸呢。我很快就回来。

A:Thanks, Ma.

甲:多谢啦,妈妈。

生活口语

Where are you going, Annie?

安妮,你要去哪儿?

We're all out of fruit juice, so I'm going to make a run for the store.

没有果汁了.我要去趟商店。

重点讲解:

We don't have any fruit juice left,so I'm going to the store.

We're all out of fruit juice,so I'm going to make a run for the store.

我们通常用don't have anything left来表示“某样东西没有了”,其实这是一种比较书面的说法,在口语中老外常用be all out of something来表示这一意思;另外,用make a run for somewhere来表示“到某个地方去”更加口语化,run也更能体现着急、急用的心情。

分享到