影视剧中的生活口语 第113期:上网服务
日期:2016-05-20 08:53

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

The Vampire Diaries,《吸血鬼日记》


A:Whoa. What about the, uh...sunlight?

甲:哇,那个…不怕太阳吗?

B:Double-paned and tempered. UV rays can't penetrate. You see the appeal now? That and the free WiFi.

乙:有双层玻璃还做了隔热处理。紫外线射不进来。很不错吧?还能免费无线上网。

A:Hey. How are you?

甲:嘿,过得怎样?



B:Hey. Good. I saw you come. What are you doing here?

乙:嘿,不错。我看到你来了。你有什么事吗?

A:Mmm, it's a long story, but I want you to meet...

甲:嗯,说来话长,但你要先见见…

B:Damon Salvatore. Turned 1864, Mystic Falls, by Katherine Pierce, A.k.a. Katherine Petrova. So I take it I was right. What I told you about the tomb under the church is true.

乙:是达蒙塞尔瓦托,1864年在神秘瀑布镇被凯瑟琳皮尔斯变成吸血鬼的,也就是凯瑟琳佩特洛娃。看来我说对了。我跟你说过的教堂下面的墓穴是真的了。是的,

A:Yes. It was right. Thank you for the tip.

甲:没错。谢谢你的提示。

B:Yeah. It's nice to meet you. Maybe. What's going on, Rose? Where's, uh, Trevor?

乙:嗯,很高兴见到你。可能很高兴。出什么事了,罗斯?呃,特雷弗呢?

A:Rose never ended up taking you back to Klaus, did she?

甲:后来罗斯没把你送回克劳斯那里,对吗?

B:No. But not because she had a change of heart.

乙:没有。但并不是因为她改变主意了。

A:It's nightfall. Time to go. When did this happen?

甲:天黑了。我们该走了。这是什么时候弄的?

B:Mmm. In the woods. I tripped.

乙:嗯,在树林里的时候。我摔倒了。

生活口语

Can I get online in my room?

房间能上网吗?

Yes, but it's very expensive. They charge for fifty yuan per hour.

可以的。不过价格很贵,每小时收费五十元。

重点讲解:

Is there Internet access in my room?

Can I get online in my room?

短语Internet access的意思是“网络连接”,因此将“在房间里能上网吗?”这句话翻译成Is there Internet access in my room?没有语法错误,不过老外在口语中有一个更加简洁的表达,即get online “上网”。

分享到