影视剧中的生活口语 第7期:就寝
日期:2015-04-10 15:42

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Hancock,《全民超人汉考克》


A:Get your shoes off here.

甲:把鞋脱下来吧。

B:All right,that's all you're getting off of me though. You believe me,don't you, Hancock?

乙:好吧,你也只能帮我脱鞋。你相信我,是不是,汉考克?

A:Of course,Ray. I believe in you.

甲:当然,雷,我相信你。



B:Help me up here. Listen to me. This is important. Because I believe in you, you know, and...You're gonna do great. You're gonna fix everything.

乙:帮我起来,有些话我必须对你说。听着,这很重要。因为我相信你,你知道的…你将会做伟大的事情,你会做好每一件事。

A:You get some sleep, Ray. You sleep tight too.

甲:你该睡了,雷,你也该睡了。

B:Hancock tucking me in.

乙:汉考克,让我睡觉。

A:All right, he's asleep.

甲:好的,他睡了。

B:The damn babysitter never cleans up after herself. You have a bruise on your hand. You…you should go. Getting late.

乙:该死的保姆,从来没有收拾好过,你的手上有个伤疤。你…你应该走了。时候不早了。

生活口语

This movie makes me sleepy. I'm off to bed.

这电影让我昏昏欲睡。我要去睡觉了。

Come on, you only watched half of it, the latter part will get interesting.

拜托,你才看了-半,后面会变得有趣的。

重点讲解:

I'm going to sleep.

I'm off to bed.

表达“我要睡觉了”,说I'm going to sleep. I'm going to bed.是不是感觉很死板,老外在此时常会说I'm off to bed.短语off to do sth.表示“准备做某事”,off to bed 就是“去睡觉”

分享到