影视剧中的生活口语 第54期:观看比赛
日期:2015-08-21 17:01

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Friends,《老友记》


A:Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! Shoot, or just fall down. That's good too.

甲:投!投!投!投,或是不进也行。

B:Knicks fan?

乙:尼克斯球迷?

A:Oh, yeah.

甲:哦,是的。

B:Oh, boy, do they suck?

乙:哦,孩子,他们烂透了。

A:Hey, listen, lady... whoa.

甲:嘿,听着,女士…哇哦。



B:Look, look at your man, Ewing. Nice shot. You know what, he couldn't hit water if he was standing on a boat.

乙:看,你的尤恩,投得不错嘛,你知道吗,他连站在船上都投不进水里。

A:Oh yeah? And who do you like?

甲:哦,是吗?你支持谁?

B:The Celtics.

乙:赛提克斯。

A:The Celtics? Ha. They couldn't hit a boat if... wait. They suck, alright?

甲:赛提克斯?哈。他们不可能击中船的,如果…等等,反正他们很烂,不是吗?

B:Oh, shut up. You know, it,s a rebuilding year. You...waah!

乙:噢,闭嘴,你知道么,今年是重建年。你…哇!

A:Wha? Wha..aa? Let me get the father. Hey, we need a father over here! We need a father!

甲:什么?哇?我帮你叫孩子的爹吧,嗨,我们这儿需要爸爸!我们需要一个爸爸!

生活口语

Which team are you cheering for?

你为哪个队助威加油?

I am coming for the home game.

我是来看主场比赛的。

重点讲解:

I came to watch the home match.

I am coming for the home game.

用I came to watch the home match.来表达“我是来看主场比赛的。语法上没錯,但是口语中,老外更常用come for来表示“为某种目的而来”所以这句话还可以表示为:I am coming for the home game.其中home game就是“在主场 进行的比赛”。

分享到