吃透职场美剧《丑女贝蒂》第228期:我要写出我自己的东西
日期:2013-08-12 17:34

(单词翻译:单击)

Well, what have you been up to?

你最近都干啥呢啊

Well, I know, you know, work is kind of slow...

哎呀 你知道的嘛 工作进展慢

Sorry I'm late. Do more charity work.

抱歉迟到了 做善事啊

Charity work? What charity work?

善事 什么善事

Well, I've been building houses for happy homes.

我一直在为“阳光家园”造房子

Yeah, a group of us go in.

我们一群人加入建造

And we build them with the people who are actually gonna be living in them.

和那些真正需要入住的人一起造

It's a great experience. Reminds me to be grateful.You're so good. I hate you.

难忘的经历 提醒我要心存感激 你太棒了 我恨你

Me, too. Sorry. I was eavesdropping.

我也是 对不起 我刚刚偷听到你们讲话

Uh, I don't hate you. I love you.

我不恨你 我爱你

Actually, I don't know you but I'm just grateful that you do what you do.

其实我不认识你 我很开心你做那些事

See, that's what I want to be writing about stuff like that, people like that who do things like that.

看 我就是想写那些事 那种事 那种人 做那种事的人

I'm sure I'll find a way to turn "The Most Comfortable Stiletto" into something a little more me, but I have no idea what that's gonna be.

我一定能想办法写出篇《最舒适的细高跟》写得更有我的味道 可是我又不知道那会有什么后果

But anyway,enough. How was your morning?

算了 你今早过得如何

Well, first yoga and a movie, then I'm going to pick a paint color for my walls. Swiss mocha or eggnog.

先做了瑜伽 然后看电影 然后要选墙的颜色 不是瑞士摩卡色就是蛋酒色

See? You leaving "Mode", was really good for us 'cause before I would have already known that.

看 你不在《时尚》干活对我们两真的很有好处 不然的话你这些我全都知道了

But now I'm like, ooh, what color is he gonna choose?

可是现在我可以猜 他会选什么颜色咧

分享到
重点单词
  • moden. 方式,样式,模式,风格,时兴 n. [音乐]
  • gratefuladj. 感激的,感谢的
  • charityn. 慈善,慈善机关(团体), 仁慈,宽厚