吃透职场美剧《丑女贝蒂》第184期:你另寻修理工吧
日期:2013-05-22 20:46

(单词翻译:单击)

试听正文

中英对白

Man, it's like Africa hot in here.

朋友 这里就像非洲一样热

Will you do something already?

你已经搞定什么了吗

Yeah, give me two more secs, please?

能再给我两秒钟吗

You said that a half-hour ago.

半小时前你已经那么说过了

Man, I'm a bitch when I'm hot.

当我热的时候就变成婊子了

Yeah, you're kind of a bitch

对 你就是婊子

when you're cold, too, you know?

当你冷的时候也是 知道吗

That's part of my charm.

这是我魅力的一部分

Do me a favor, all right?

帮我个忙好吗

Take your charm and go get me a pair of needle-nose pliers, please.

收起你的魅力给我去拿支尖嘴钳子来

I got you a pair of needle-nose pliers.

我给你去拿对尖嘴尖子

I also got you a hammer,a potato peeler

还有一把锤子 还有一把马铃薯削皮器

and four different kinds of wrenches, so...

还有四个不同种类的扳手 所以

well, it's just that these things

这是因为这东西

Are a little confusing, okay?

有点麻烦 好吗

They make it this way

他们就是这样做的

so that you gotta call one of their service reps to come fix it.

然后你就得打电话 他们的服务之一就是来修理它

you don't know what you're doing.

你不知道自己在做什么

Yeah, I do.

不 我知道

Oh, my god.

噢 上帝

You are a terrible radiator repairman and a terrible liar.

你真是个可怕的散热器修理工 一个可怕的骗

So what are you even doing here?

那么你到底在这里干什么

I told you. Justin left a "playbill" in my car, okay?

我说过了Justin把节目单落在我车里

Justin would sooner leave me in a ditch than leave a "playbill" anywhere.

Justin宁愿把我推进沟里 也不会在任何地方落下节目单

I came to see you.

我是来见你的

Bobby...I'm in a relationship.

Bobby 我有男朋友了

Yeah, are you happy?

我知道 但是你快乐吗

What kind of a question is that?

这是个什么问题

See, I've known you forever.

看 我永远了解你

I know what your face looks like when you're happy to be with someone.

我知道你跟一个人在一起开心的时候 脸上的表情会是什么样子

I think about that face all the time.

我一直想着那张脸

Maybe I'm out of line, but I'm not seeing that face these days.

也许是我脱节了 但是这些天我没看见那张脸

Now you tell me I'm wrong, I'll walk out the door.

现在你告诉我我说错了 我马上走出这扇门

You're wrong. Okay.

你错了 好吧
Well, then, look, you should call somebody That knows how to fix this, all right? 'cause I don't.

呃 看 你得打电话了叫那些会修的人来 因为我不会

Fine.

重点讲解

第一、重点短语
1. do sb. a favor:帮某人一个忙
If they want to do it, it must be considered a favor, not an obligation.

他们如果愿意这样做,那就得看作是一种恩惠,而不是义务。

It's sound policy to do someone a favor before seeking one.

先助人后求助是良策。

2. would sooner...than...:宁可......也不......

The officers and crew would sooner sink the ship than surrender.

全船官兵宁可沉船,决不投降。

He would sooner die than consent to such a plan.

他宁死也不肯同意这种计划。

3. think about:思索,想

He sat down to think about how he had gone wrong.

他坐下来,开始思考自己怎样犯的错误。

I would think about it very carefully, if I were you.

我要是你的话, 我就十分慎重地考虑这件事。

4. all the time:一直,始终

He broke his leg and had to lie all the time.

他折断了腿,不得不总是躺着。

As the hall was very hot, she kept fanning herself all the time.

因为大厅里很热,她扇个不停。

5. these days:现在,目前

You look relaxed these days.

这几天你显得很轻松。

Goods of high quality are few and far between these days.

质地精美上乘的物品现在不多见。

第二、脱口而出

1 语意表述:某人正在与某人处于谈恋爱的关系中,是恋情沙钢的男友和女友的关系。

套用句型:Sb is in a relationship.

句型出处:I am in a relationship.

2. 语意表述:某人与社会脱轨,脑子还是还是陈旧的观念,还不知道新生事物。

套用句型:Sb is out line.

句型出处:I am out of line.

分享到
重点单词
  • charmn. 魅力,迷人,吸引力,美貌 v. (使)陶醉,(使)
  • sinkn. 接收端,沟渠,污水槽,散热器 vi. 下沉,下落,
  • hammern. 锤,榔头 vi. 锤击,反复敲打 vt. 锤打,严
  • liarn. 说谎者
  • obligationn. 义务,责任
  • surrenderv. 投降,让与,屈服 n. 投降,屈服,放弃
  • consentn. 同意,许可 v. 同意,承诺
  • relaxedadj. 放松的, 松懈的,随意的 relax的过去式(
  • qualityn. 品质,特质,才能 adj. 高品质的
  • crewn. 全体船员,全体乘务员,(一组)工作人员 vi