吃透职场美剧《丑女贝蒂》第218期:血缘之情难分难割
日期:2013-08-03 20:14

(单词翻译:单击)

特别声明

该节目有可可原创,台词有可可整理,台词讲解由可可编辑编写。

视频出处

本期影视片段选自《丑女贝蒂》第四季第七集。

影视片花

中英对白

It's like you never saw a wing before.

你好像从来没在酒吧喝过酒一样

Look, it was nice meeting you.

很高兴认识你

But I'm getting out of here. My shift is up, so...

但我得走了 我下班时间到了

I should be going, too.

我也该走了

Take care and, um, give my best to your mother.

小心点 祝你妈妈一切安好

Sure. She's lucky to have you.

当然会的 她能有你这儿子真幸运

Well, you'll never guess what I'm getting you for Kwanzaa.

你绝对猜不到宽扎节我给你准备了什么

Ugh. Hold on. Call waiting.

等一会 有个电话

Hello? Amanda, I did it. I saw him. I talked to him.And now I'm done.

你好 阿曼达 我做到了 我看到了他 还说了话 我毫无遗憾了

So he knows who you are? No.And he's never going to.

他知道你是谁了 不知道 他永远都不会知道

Holy smoke! That lady just left me, like, 2 grand.

天呐 那位女士刚留给我2000美元

Someone thinks you're cute.

有人认为你很可爱哦

重点讲解

Script: But I'm getting out of here.

【要点讲解】get out of:离开

e.g. Get out of my road, I want to pass.

让开,我要过去。

e.g. Get out of my kitchen. I don't want you children tracking up my nice clean floor!

从我的厨房里滚出去, 我可不想让你们这些孩子把我干净的地板踩脏。

Script: I should be going, too.

【要点讲解】should+现在进行时:应该即将做某事

e.g. I should be doing my homework too.

我也该写作业了。

e.g. You should not being cheating in the exam.

在考试中,你不要作弊啊。

Script: Take care and, um, give my best to your mother.

【要点讲解】1. take care:保重,注意,小心

e.g. Take care that you don't presume on my feelings.

注意不要滥用我的感情。

e.g. Take care not to let these goods be rained on!

当心别让这些货物被雨水淋湿了!

e.g. The roses are thorny. Take care not to prick your hands.

玫瑰有刺,小心扎手。

2. give one’s best to somebody:替某人向某人问好

e.g.Give my best to your parents.

替我向你父母问好。

e.g.Please give my best regards to Mr. Smith when you see him .

当你见到史密斯先生时请替我向他问候。

Script: Ugh. Hold on. Call waiting.

【要点讲解】hold on:等一下,等等

e.g.The manager asked him to hold on while he investigated.

经理让他稍等一会儿,他去调查一下。

e.g.Hold on a minute.

稍等片刻。

分享到
重点单词
  • scriptn. 手稿,脚本,手迹 vt. 为...准备手稿
  • presumevt. 姑且认定,假定,推测,认为是理所当然 vi. 假
  • shiftn. 交换,变化,移动,接班者 v. 更替,移转,变声
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间