吃透职场美剧《丑女贝蒂》第172期:巴哈马的诱惑力
日期:2013-04-26 17:46

(单词翻译:单击)

美剧时间

特别声明:

该节目由可可原创,讲解为可可签约编辑编写。

视频出处:

本期影视片花选自《丑女贝蒂》第四季第6集。

影视片花:

台词欣赏:

B: You know Amanda and I were roommates. Isn’t there like, a girl code says you cannot go after your ex-roomate’s ex-boyfriend.

是了 Amanda和我曾是室友 朋友法则里不是说前室友不应该在你跟前男友分手后搞在一起吗

J: Yes. She has not inhaled since you left.

自从你走她就说个没听

B: And Matt is so obvious that he kept me off the list because he didn't want to feel guilty about sleeping with her.

Matt太明显把我剔除名单之外 因为他不想因为跟她上床感到惭愧

J : Your language. I've heard the word "sleep" before.

注意措辞 之前我已经听过上床这词

H : I thought you were over Matt.

我以为你已经忘了Matt

B: I am over Matt.

我确实忘了Matt

J: She's not over him.

她没有

H: Well, you know, if I was you, I would get myself to the Bahamas, grab a fistful of that slut's hair and take back my man.

如果我是你 我会自己去巴哈马扯掉那个荡妇的头发 然后把我的男人抢回来

B: I don't want to go to the Bahamas.

我不想去巴哈马

B: That way, I don't have to have their relationship shoved in my face.

这样 我就不用亲眼看到他们打得火热

H: I wish me and Archie could go to the Bahamas. A little island vacation. That is exactly what we could use to get the juices flow in.

我真希望我和Archie能去巴哈马 一次小岛旅行 我们完全可以享受性生活

J: Okay, that I don't need to hear.

很好 这才是我最不该听到的

B: I can get you the "Mode" rate if you want. You'd love it.They're putting everyone up at the cove Atlantis.

如果你想要 我可以弄到《时尚》的折扣 你会喜欢的 他们都在亚特兰提斯湾住宿

J: Oh, my god. You have to go. Shakira's gonna be there this week. I love her. She goes under the name Sidney lumpkin, and I need you to get this signed for me. My life with Shakira.

上帝 你必须去 Shakira这周会去那里 我超爱她 她的化名为Sidney lumpkin 我要你帮我要签名 我和Shakira的生活

H: Yeah. Is that cute? You got married!

是的 不可爱么 你结婚了

J: My PS life is so much better than my real one.

我的PS生活比真实生活厉害多了

B: So cute. I'm not going to the Bahamas.

挺可爱的 我不去巴哈马

学习时间

1. go after:(恋爱)追求

You wouldn't go after a guy that you thought raped your daughter?

如果你认为那小子强奸你的女儿你还会去追求他?

2. keep off:让......离开

Just keep that jerk and his dog with him off me.

让那个笨蛋和跟随他的狗离开我。

Keep your hands off me; or I'll knock you down.

不要碰我,当心我把你打倒在地。

The servants likewise used me saucily, and had much ado to keep their hands off me.

有几个仆人对我很无礼,要他们的手不碰我是很难的。

4. feel guilty about something:对......感到愧疚

I feel guilty about visiting her so rarely.

我因极少去看望她而感到惭愧。

I feel really guilty about not having written to you for so long.

我这么长时间没给你写信了,感到十分内疚。

He doesn't feel guilty about asking his staff to work at weekends.

他不会因为要求他的员工周末工作而感到内疚。

They feel guilty about not is able to see their son often.

他们因不能经常去看望儿子而感到内疚。

5. get oneself to somewhere:自己去......

I have a plan that I will get myself to London.

我计划我自己去伦敦。

6. a fistful of:一把......

The child seized a fistful of nuts.

那孩子抓了一把栗子。

7. take back:夺回,抢回

I will take my boyfriend from Mary.

我要从Mary身上夺回我的男友。

8. in one’s face:在某人的眼前,在某人面前

When I asked him for longer time to pay back the loan,he just laughed in my face.

当我向他要求延长还贷款的时间时,他只是当面嘲笑我。

9. put up:提供食宿

I wanted to know if she could put me up for a few days.

我想知道她能否让我住几天。

Hundreds of junior civil servants have to be put up in hotel rooms and temporary hostels.

数百名初级文职官员只能被安排到旅馆和临时青年招待所过夜。

He decided that he would drive back to town instead of putting up for the night at the hotel.

他决定开车回镇上,不在旅馆过夜。

分享到
重点单词
  • temporaryadj. 暂时的,临时的 n. 临时工
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的
  • coden. 码,密码,法规,准则 vt. 把 ... 编码,制
  • loann. 贷款,借出,债权人 v. 借,供应货款,借给
  • obviousadj. 明显的,显然的
  • moden. 方式,样式,模式,风格,时兴 n. [音乐]