《绝望的主妇》第397期:你对谁不忠了?
日期:2016-05-14 17:36

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

Hey there. How's it going?
你好啊,感觉如何?
Great. I'm about to be released.
很好,就快出院了。
Oh, that's terrific. Who's Mike?
极好的、非常的
哦,真好。谁是Mike?
I, why do you ask?
干吗问这个?
I don't know. No reason. Ah, it's just, uh, just before the operation,
我不知道,没什么特别原因,就是在手术快开始前,
just before you went under, I said, 'I love you,' and you said, 'I love Mike.'
在你昏迷之前,我对你说了“我爱你”,而你回答“我爱Mike”。
I did? Oh, is that why you hadn't been in to see me since my surgery?
我真这么说的?哦。就是这个原因。我动完手术后你一直不肯来见我?
Answer the question.
回答我的问题。
I don't even know a Mike.
我根本不认识什么Mike啊。
Everyone knows a Mike.
人人都认识叫Mike的。
Yes, everyone does know a Mike. Actually, you're right.
是啊,的确是的,不错。
I did know a Mike in college. We did this play together, Pippin.
大学的时候我是认识一个叫Mike的人,我们曾在一起。
It wasn't very good. Anyways, I never thought of him, so you shouldn't be accusing me.
也没什么,不过我没想到会说起他,其实你不应该怪我。
I was probably just hallucinating.
我那时已经上了麻醉剂,说胡话呢。
Fine, fine. So, who's the guy you're married to?
好吧,好吧,你嫁的那人是谁?
Damn that Nurse Heisel!
那挨千刀的护士!
Or should I say, who's the guy you're cheating on?
或者我该这么说,你对谁不忠了?
Okay, yes, I did remarry my ex, butit was only because he has great health insurance.
好吧,我招了,我的确和我前夫复婚了,不过是因为他的医疗保险。
Did Miss Blabbermouth tell you that, too?
健全护士没跟你说这事?
You, you committed insurance fraud?
你,你诈保?
Only in the legal sense. And I just didn't tell you because I wanted to protect you.
法律上说,是的。我之所以没告诉你,是因为我想保护你。
Susan.
Susan。
Okay, you know what? You should comeover to dinner and meet Karl,
要不这样吧,你、我还有Karl,一起吃顿饭。
and you can see that there isabsolutely nothing between us.
你就知道我和他之间根本没什么。
So wait, once you're fully recovered, you're going to divorce him?
这么说,一旦获得医疗保险你就和他离婚?
Oh, yeah, that's the plan. I swear.
是的,我们就是这么安排的,我发誓。
And you swear that you're not in love with anyone named Mike?
你发誓,你没爱上什么叫Mike的人?
Sure.
我发誓。
Okay. Come here.
好吧,过来。
I believe you.
我信你的话。

影视精讲


go under: 被麻醉、失去知觉
He shows up as you go under.
他总是在你昏迷后才出现。

cheat on: 不忠于、不忠实
How can you cheat on me, when I have loved you so?
你怎么可以对我不忠?我是那么地爱你?
I saw you cheat on the exam. I'm going to turn you in to the teacher.
我看到你考试作弊了,我要向老师揭发你。

come over to: 过来、顺便来访
My dishwasher broke down last night; can you come over to have a look?
我的洗碗机坏了,你可过来看看吗?
We can come over to fetch you.
我们可以过来接你。

分享到
重点单词
  • committedadj. 献身于某种事业的,委托的
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • legaladj. 法律的,合法的,法定的
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施
  • surgeryn. 外科,外科手术,诊所
  • fraudn. 骗子,欺骗,诈欺