《绝望的主妇》第160期:解释就是掩饰
日期:2014-07-13 06:45

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


So you're just not gonna talk to me, is that it?
你就打算不跟我说话了,是么?
Fine. I don't need to talk.
行啊,那我也不说了。
Okay. Yes, I had a little affair.
行了,对! 我是偷了点情。
It wasn't the best thing to do, and I'm not proud of it.
这不是什么好事,我也脸上无光。
But it's not the worst thing that could have happened.
但这也没什么大不了的啊。
Nobody died.
谁也没死了啊!
Oh, don't be such a martyr, Carlos.
哦,别跟个烈士似的,Carlos。
Okay, it takes two people.
一个巴掌拍不响。
How many times did you go off on your little business trips and leave me alone?
你没完没了的出差把我一个人丢在家里。
See, so technically, you cheated, too.
所以也可以说你也偷情了。
It's just your mistress was your work.
只不过你的小情人是工作。
No, okay. That was a stretch. I'm sorry.
别走,好吧。我有点瞎扯了,对不起。
Carlos, wait! Come back. Look, I wanna start over.
Carlos别走,回来,我想从头来过。
We're gonna have a baby.
我们就要有孩子了。
Isn't that what you always wanted?
你不是一直想要当爸爸么?
Carlos, wait!
Carlos,等等。
I said I was sorry and I love you!
我说了对不起了,我爱你。
What more do you want?!
你还想要我怎么样?
I want a paternity test.
我想要你做亲子鉴定。

影视精讲

be proud of: 以...自豪
Schoeben has reason to be proud of his accomplishments-and maybe we all do.
斯托宾有理由为自己的成就感到骄傲-也许我们都有。
He may well be proud of his success.
他获得那样的成功是可以骄傲的。

paternity test: 亲子鉴定
His son said to do a paternity test.
他的儿子们说要做亲子鉴定。
He agreed to take a paternity test to prove that he wasn't the father of the little boy.
他同意接受亲子监定证明他并非小男孩的父亲。

分享到
重点单词
  • martyrn. 烈士,殉道者 v. 杀害,折磨
  • stretchn. 伸展,张开 adj. 可伸缩的 v. 伸展,张开,