《绝望的主妇》第162期:婆媳宜解不宜结
日期:2014-07-19 12:11

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Mom, grandma's leaving, all right? You have to talk to her.
妈,奶奶要走了,知道么?你得跟她谈谈。
No, I don't. If you heard the things that she said to me--
我不谈,你要是听到了她当时对我说的话…
Look, I'm sure she was a real bitch, okay?
我知道她对你很无情。
But she's family, so that makes her our bitch.
但她是家里人,我们得受着。
Let her say good-bye to dad.
让她跟爸爸道别。
She went out of her way to be cruel to me.
她对我残酷得太过分了。
I don't want her at the funeral.
我不想在葬礼看到她。
Mom, if you don't let grandma come, I will never forgive you.
妈,你要是不让奶奶参加葬礼我永远也不原谅你。
Did I ask for your help?
我用你帮忙了么?
You know dad would want her there.
你很清楚爸爸希望奶奶在的。
It's true Rex and I did not have the perfect marriage,
Rex和我的婚姻确实不算美满,
but for 18 years I tried my very best,
但18年来我已经倾尽了我的全部,
and for that I am entitled to your respect.
为这你应该尊重我。
Of course you are.
你当然努力了。
Of course I respect you.
而且我也尊重你。
Well, then why did you say those things to me?
那你为什么对我说那些话?
I guess I thought it would be easier to be angry at you
我只是觉得对你发脾气更容易一些,
than to be angry with Rex.
我已经不能对Rex发脾气了。
I mean, what was he thinking,
我是说,他怎么能这样?
leaving me?
就这么离开了?
I do want you to come to the funeral.
我想让你来参加葬礼。
Oh, you don't know what that means to me, Bree.
这对我来说太重要了,Bree。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Someone should get my luggage.
找个人帮我搬行李。

影视精讲


go out of one’s way: 特地,不怕麻烦地
She always goes out of her way to please her guests.
她总是不怕麻烦地使客人称心如意。

cruel: 残酷的,残忍的
These cruel devices are designed to stop prisoners bending their legs.
这些残酷的刑具是用来阻止犯人弯腿的。

try one's best: 尽力,努力
Whatever you do, try your best.
无论你做什么, 都要尽力而为。
He tried his best to help us.
他尽力帮助我们。

mean to: 对...重要
Having my family around me means happiness to me.
家人同我在一起就意味着幸福。
Money means nothing to him.
金钱对他来说是无所谓的。

分享到
重点单词
  • entitledadj. 有资格的,已被命名的 动词entitle的过去
  • luggagen. 行李