(单词翻译:单击)
台词欣赏
You two embarked on this separation without a clear goal in mind.
你们俩从分开的时候,就没有一个清晰的目的。
Are you trying to get back together,
你们是想努力复合
or are you trying to find a graceful way to end the marriage?
还是想找一个体面的方式结束婚姻?
We don't have to decide this right now, but we do need to lay down some ground rules.
我们不必现在就做决定,但我们要定下一些规矩来
For example, are you dating?
例如 你在约会吗?
He is.
他在
Two dinners.
只吃了两顿晚餐
All right, so you are dating.
好的 所以你是在约会
What about sex?
性爱方面呢?
No.Not yet.
没有。目前没有。
I... I...He just answered your first question.
我... 我...他刚回答了你的第一个问题
He wants to end the marriage.
他想结束婚姻
No, Lynette, that's not what I'm saying.
不是 Lynette 我可不是这样说的
I'm not giving up.
我没放弃
"Not yet"?
"目前没有"吗?
Look, I still hope that we can find a way to work things out,
听着,我仍希望我们可以找到解决问题的办法
知识点讲解
1.embark on 着手,开始工作
He embarked on a new enterprise.
他着手创办新企业。
2.get back 恢复
Then life started to get back to normal.
生活又重新恢复到正常。
3.lay down 规定,制定
You can' t lay down hard and fast rules.
规则不能定得太严太死.
4.date vt. 约会
She likes to date macho guys.
她喜欢跟有男子气概的人约会。
5.work out 解决
I believe that you can work out this problem by yourself.
我相信你自己能做出这道题的。