(单词翻译:单击)
原文试听
Kisses are such simple things, we hardly notice them.
接吻在我们周遭司空见惯,于是很少有人在意。
But if we paid more attention,we'd see that each kiss conveys a meaning all its own.
但是如果我们多注意一些,我们会发现不同的吻,蕴藏着不同的含义。
For example, some can say, "I'm so happy to see you."
比如,有的代表着“真高兴见到你。”
Or, "I didn't realize you'd be here."
或者,“没想到你也来了”
Or, "honey, it's time to stop drinking."
抑或,“亲爱的,不能再喝了。”
The trick is in knowing how to tell the difference.
诀窍就在于懂得如何分辨它们。
So, I finally said, if I'm head cheerleader, then nobody wears panties.
于是我宣布,如果我是啦啦队长,所有队员放“空档”
Yeah! I just want you to know as a former member of my high school marching band,
耶!如果回到高中我还是步操队员的话,
I would've appreciated that.
一定乐得美滋滋的。
Wait a second, you were a band geek? Oh, I don't believe it.
慢着,你以前爱玩乐团?我才不信。
What did you play?
你玩什么?
He played the tuba. I have pictures.
他玩大号,有照片为证。
The tuba, huh?
大号,哈?
Yeah, go ahead, come on, come on, get your licks in, go ahead.
耶,继续,继续,你接着讲。
No, no, not at all. As a matter of fact,all of my secret crushes were on the band geeks.
不,不,实际上,以前我暗恋的对象都是玩乐团的人。
Come on, I know you cheerleader types.
别这样,我知道你是那种女孩。
You wouldn't have said "boo" to guys like me.
你才不会像我这样的家伙叫好。
No, you were more interested in the guys like, like this.
能引起你兴趣的家伙应该像这样,这样。
Now, I take it you didn't play the tuba.
我猜你没玩过大号。
No, I didn't.
对,我没有。
All I know is, I was a lonely, insecure tuba player.
我只知道,我是个孤僻、缺乏安全感的大号手。
Girls like Gabrielle would just rip my heart out.
像Gabrielle这样的女孩,只会让我伤心欲绝。
I didn't even have my first kiss until I was eighteen.
我的初吻是在18岁。
Eighteen?
18?
Pathetic, I know.
值得同情。
Poor baby. I would've kissed you.
真可怜,我肯定会吻你。
No, you wouldn't have.
不,你不会。
Yes, I would have.
谁说的,当然会。
No, you wouldn't have. And it's okay, Gaby. Those scars healed a long time ago.
不,你绝对不会。没关系,Gaby那些伤心事早已成为过去。
Oh, for god sakes, come here.
看在上帝的份上,来。
Now on behalf of all the cheerleaders in the world, forgive us.
代表全世界所有啦啦队长原谅我们。
Yes, kisses mean different things to different people.
是的,接吻因人而异。
Ultimately, the meaning depends on the one who does the kissing...
最终,它究竟意味着什么,全在乎当事人…
And the who sees it happen.
和旁观者的感受。
影视精讲
pay attention: 注意、留心
Devolution requires more people to pay attention.
权力下放需要更多的人来关注。
Try to pay attention to your natural rhythms.
试着把注意力放在自己的节奏上。
get your licks in:在讨论中成功的论证自己的观点
rip my heart out:【撕碎了我的心,与break my heart(使人心碎)意思相似,但是这个表达更形象生动,不妨都记下来rip out: 撕开、扯掉rip: 撕开、扯掉heart: 心脏、心灵】
Only if you call tearing my heart out trouble.
要是你把撕碎我的心叫做麻烦的话。