(单词翻译:单击)
原文试听
I don't know why I have to get dragged into this.
我不知道我怎么会牵扯到这件事情中的。
What happened with my kids has nothing to do with Bree's situation with Andrew. Sit.
发生在我孩子身上的事情和Bree与Andrew的情况没有关系,坐。
Well, it's my understanding that real harm could have come to your children as a direct result of your friend's behavior.
在我看来,你的孩子们可能真的会受到伤害,因为你的朋友的行为。
I'm sorry, Mr. Bormanis, but I'm not gonna testify. It just doesn't feel right to me.
对不起,Bormanis先生,但是我不会作证的,那样让我感觉不好。
Well, this isn't the first timesomeone's felt the way you do.
好吧,你的这种情况不是第一次。
So this isn't the first time I've had to say thatif you refuse to give a deposition of your own accord, I'll compel you to give one.
所以这也不是我第一次不得不这么说,如果你拒绝自愿作证,我会强迫你作证的。
But I'm sure I won't have to.
但是我肯定我不必这么干。
You're saying Bree did this?
你说这是Bree干的?
While under the influence,
在外界影响下,
I understand your reluctance to turn on a friend, but this isn't about you. It's about Andrew.
我明白你为了维护朋友不愿作证,但是这不是关于你的事情,这是关于Andrew的事情。
Don't you think he's suffered enough?
你不认为他已经受够苦了吗?
影视精讲
get dragged into 牵扯进来
Lynette: I don't know why I have to get dragged into this.
我不知道我怎么会牵扯到这件事情中的。
Meanwhile, as Lebanon is dragged into the fray, calls for international mediation are sure to get louder.
与此同时,随着黎巴嫩也人冲突,要求国际调停的呼声肯定会高涨起来。
as a direct result作为直接结果
But it happened far faster, as a direct result of the crisis.
只是现在速度大为加快,这是危机的直接结果。
They were unable to prove that she died as a direct result of his injection.
他们无法证明她的死是由于他的注射直接引起的。
reluctance to 不愿
The evidence is blurred by central banks 'reluctance to reveal their blunders.
由于中央银行不愿意公开自己的愚蠢错误,证据并不清楚。
I understand your reluctance to turn on a friend, but this isn't about you. It's about Andrew.
我明白你为了维护朋友不愿作证,但是这不是关于你的事情,这是关于Andrew的事情。