(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
It's an odd thing to look back on the world,to watch those I left behind. Each in her own way so brave, so determined, and so very desperate.
回过头来注视这个世界,注视我身后的这些人让我觉得很奇怪。每一个人都是那么勇敢, 坚定,但又如此的不顾一切
Desperate to venture out, but afraid of what she'll miss when she goes.
不顾一切地想要外出工作,但又不舍得因为外出共作而会失去的东西
Desperate to get everything she wants, even whenshe's not exactly sure of what that is.
不顾一切地想要得到所有想要的东西,即使她自己都还不知道到底要什么
Desperate for life to be perfect again, although she realizes it never really was.
不顾一切地想要生活重归完美,尽管她意识到生活从未完美过
Desperate for a better future, if she can find a way to escape her past
不顾一切地想要一个更美好的未来,有办法能摆脱她的过去
I not only watch, I cheer them on, these amazing women. I hope so much they'll find what. they're looking for.
我不只是注视,还为这些了不起的女人们加油,我真心希望她们都能够心想事成
But I know not all of them will.Sadly, that’s just not the way life works. Not everyone gets a happy ending
但我知道, 她们中不是每个人都称心如如意。可惜的是…生活就是这样,不是每个故事都有幸福的结局
影视精讲
look back 回顾;倒退;追忆
And I look back with pride and amazement.
而当我回顾过去时,心中充满自豪和惊叹。
Here's a look back at her tremendous influence and career.
在此我们回顾一下她惊人的影响力和演艺生涯。
leave behind 留下; 丢弃
The money would leave behind only regret.
给的钱只会留下遗憾。
It's an odd thing to look back on the world,to watch those I left behind.
回过头来注视这个世界,注视我身后的这些人让我觉得很奇怪。
Desperate for 迫切需要
Some businesses are already desperate for chinese speakers.
有些贸易领域迫切需要会说汉语的人。