《绝望的主妇》第327期:完美主妇是个醉鬼?
日期:2015-07-22 16:02

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Bree? Bree. You okay?
Bree? Bree,你没事吧?
Yes?
什么事?
Hi. Uh, did you know your mother is asleep on the lawn?
你好,呃,你妈在草坪上睡着了,你知道吗?
Oh, wow.
哦。
Yeah, well, you don't seem terribly shocked.
你看上去怎么一点不震惊?
Oh, it's, um, it's just, mom drinks, and sometimes she sleeps it off in the weirdest places.
哦,其实..其实我妈有酗酒的毛病,有时候就随便找个地方就这么睡着了。
Can I help you with her?
我能帮忙吗?
No. No, it's okay. I, uh, I know how to take care of her.
不用了,没事的。我知道该怎么照顾她。
Well, good luck to you then.
祝你好运。

影视精讲


shocked: 震惊的
Yeah, well, you don't seem terribly shocked.
你看上去怎么一点不震惊?

weird: 奇怪的
Why would it be weird?
怎么会觉得奇怪呢?
Why do you decide to marry such a weird person?
你为什么决定嫁给一个那么奇怪的人?

take care of: 照顾
My heart cared about everyone, it just couldn't take care of itself.
我的心惦记每个人,但它就是没能照顾好自己。
Take care of our kids.
好好照顾我们的孩子。

分享到