(单词翻译:单击)
原文试听
Hey, I'm Chuck.
我是Chuck。
Chuck, I'm gonna stop you right there.
Chuck,我要你现在就停下。
Happily married.
婚姻幸福。
Well, looks like we've got something in common.
那么。看起来我们有共同之处。
Chuck, get your hand off my thigh. No! Not up my thigh. Off my thigh! Come on, what's the matter with you! I'm not available. And I'm not that easy!"
Chuck? 把你的手从我腿上拿开。不,不是要放我腿上,拿开。快点!你怎么了?我不需要别人,而且我也没那么容易得到!
Well, what are you doing in a pick-up bar at ten-thirty at night?
那么,那你晚上10点半,在这么个酒吧你干吗?
Well, I don't usually do this.
其实我不常这样。
Oh, come on. Honey. Who are you kidding? I've seen you here every night this week. You're a regular!
哦,来吧,宝贝,你在和谁开玩笑?我这星期每天都在这里看到你,你是个常客。
At that moment, it occurred to Lynette that Chuck, though inebriated, had a valid point.
在那一刻,对Lynette而言,那个Chuck,尽管醉了,却有个正确的观点,
The time had come to declare a war of independence.
时间到了该为独立而战的时候了,
And the surest path to victory would require an aggressive campaign of shock and awe.
而通往胜利的道路,需要具震动意义的积极的活动,还有敬畏。
影视精讲
in common: 共同之处
What do they have in common?
他们有什么共同点呢?
We have nothing in common.
我们两个没有共同语言。
declare: 宣布
When do we declare victory?
什么时候我们能宣布胜利?
independence: 独立
The principle of independence is self-evident.
独立性原则是不言自明的。