《绝望的主妇》第318期:真的是同命相连?
日期:2015-05-26 20:53

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Oh! So pretty.
哦,真漂亮。
You like nice things? That's why I think you're stupid, for not wanting to stay here.
你喜欢好看的东西?那就是我觉得你很傻的原因,
You could be around my nice things all the time, taking care of them...how fun would that be?
你居然不想留下来,我的漂亮东西会一直陪伴在你左右,照看它们…那多有趣啊!
Well, I'm sure it's a lot more fun than you'd have in that tiny, godforsaken village of yours.
肯定比你待在你那个,偏远的小村子好多了。
You know, we're probably more alike than people would guess. I'm from a small town, too.
你看,别人也许想象不到我们有一些相似之处,我也来自一个小镇。
My folks had nothing. That's why I love America. Anything is possible.
我父母一无所有,那就是我喜欢美国的原因,一切皆有可能。
Hmm, you like that? An old, fat stockbroker gave this to me.
恩,你喜欢那个?不一个又老又胖的股票交易员给我。
It's not worth anything. You can have it.
不值什么钱,你拿去吧。
Oh! Oh!
哦!哦!
It's okay. Glad you like it. You can brush my hair.
没什么,你喜欢就好,你可以帮我梳头了。


影视精讲


Anything is possible.一切皆有可能
Anything is possible. You need to convince me that you are reasonable.
没有不可能的, 但是你得说服我你是有道理的.
And in this city of dreams anything is possible.
而且在这个梦想之城,任何事都是可能发生的.

worth 值得的; 有…的价值
It's not worth anything. You can have it.
不值什么钱,你拿去吧。
The directors of this company feel he's worth every penny.
这家公司的主管们觉得他值得栽培。

分享到