(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
Yao Lin, listen to me. It’s very important that we find Carlos’ passport.
Yao Lin, 听我说我们必须要找到Carlos的护照,这很重要。
I’ve already looked through his office, so I need you to search the bedroom.
我已经找遍了他的办公室,所以我想要你在卧室里找一下。
What?
什么?
With Mr. Solis in jail, how are you going to pay me? I have children.
Solis先生入狱了,你怎么付我工资啊?我还有孩子要养呢。
Yao Lin, your kids are in their twenties. If it'll make you shut up...
Yao lin, 你的孩子们都20多岁了如果这能让你闭嘴…
Here. Three weeks in advance.
看,预支三个礼拜的工资。
If you don’t mind, can I call your bank?
你不介意的话,我能给你的银行打个电话吗?
Yao Lin, don’t be stupid. People don’t become poor overnight.
Yao lin, 别犯傻没有人一夜之间变穷的。
Huh? That’s my car! Oh my god!
那是我的车,上帝啊。
Hey! Hey! What are you doing? Where are you taking my car?
嗨!嗨!你在干什么啊?你要把我的车弄到哪儿去?
The government is impounding it. Here's your receipt.
政府没收了,这是你的收据。
Call that number if you have any questions.
如果有任何问题,打这个号码。
You call this a paint job?! I don’t want to see it again until it’s perfect!
你这也算是油漆过了?在它变得完美之前,别让我再看到它。
影视精讲
look through: 仔细查阅、检查
Peter starts looking through the mail as soon as the door shuts.
彼得一关上门就开始逐一查看起邮件来。
in jail: 在狱中服刑
However, the three chinese executives could still spend some time in jail.
不过,其中三名中国籍高管仍有可能在监狱里呆上一段时间。
in one's twenties: 在某人二十几岁时
She was a good-looking woman in the twenties.
她二十多岁,风华正茂。
shut up: 住口、闭嘴
Just shut up, will you?
闭嘴,好吗?
in advance: 提前、预先
Yet the pipes get tied up years in advance.
但一些管线多年前就预先被划定了。