(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
The world is filled with good fathers.
世间好爸爸到处都有
How do we recognize them?
可我们又如何找到他们呢?
They’re the ones who are missed so terribly that everything falls apart in their absence.
他们不在身边时我们会感到绝望崩溃。
They’re the ones who love us, long before we’ve even arrived.
他们在孩子还未出生前就深爱着我们
They’re the ones who come looking for us when we can’t find our way home.
他们在我们迷失回家的路时还在寻找我们
Hey, what’s wrong?
怎么了?
Because of me,
因为我,
my son’s imaginary friend got crushed by a garbage truck.
儿子的假象朋友被卡车“压死”了
I am the worst person in the world.
我真是世上最差的妈妈。
Yes, the world is filled with good fathers.
的确。世间好爸爸到处都有...
Honey, he is gonna get over this in no time. Trust me.
亲爱的,他很快会忘了这事的,相信我。
And one day, when he is all grown up,
等有一天Parker长大了,
you and Parker are gonna laugh hysterically about this.
你们俩会拿这事开玩笑的。
You really think so? Really?
真的?
And the best are the ones who make the women in their lives…
而最好的父亲就是那些能让生命中的女人…
I promise.
我保证。
…feel like good mothers.
觉得自己是最好的母亲的人。
影视精讲
fall apart: 崩溃
They gave me some pills so I wouldn 't fall apart.
他们给了我几片药以免我会崩溃掉。
It can't fall apart because it's a perfectly controlled mess.
国家不可能分崩离析,因为那是一个得到完全控制的乱局。
get over: 从...中恢复过来
If that applies to you, now is the time to get over it. "
如果你也有这样的问题,现在是时候克服它了。
How did you get over it?
你是怎么熬过来的?
in no time: 马上
The bus filled with students in no time.
这辆公共汽车很快就被学生挤满了。